Central Pa auto auction

-

tekslk

Reaction score
CPAA had there annual auction Friday and sat with classic cars, over all prices were up, wish someone could have came and took pictures, I work there no time for me but a great two day event. I saw a 66 valiant 2 door coupe with a 273in it do 22000 very nice condition. 70 dodge challenger t/a did 85000 and the guy didn't sell it, greedy wanted a 100000.

Did you Bill showers? in west Milton? he passed away and they held a auction back in May did you see that?

I was up there for the event yesterday. My veterans service organization was the beneficiary of the 2002 Chevy Monte Carlo SS Earnhardt car that was auctioned off. I got to speak up on the podium. Very nice event.

I saw you but didn't no you. That was great for that money to go to a good cause. Two years ago they did a jeep, for some distressed ladies, I think they kept giving it back like three times till someone kept it. The girls made out real well. I work there it is a great place to work will no negativeaty and very little turn over of people.

Well we certainly appreciated the generosity of Mr. Miller. All of the people that we dealt with were great.

Yes I did know Bill Showers, he gave me a tour of his collection about 7 years ago, quite interesting I must say.

-
Back