***Challenger Stolen Of The Docks****

-
Great idea and good thinkin RPM.....I will help here in AZ if poster is interested. :cheers:

all i heard was steering damage so far and the cops found it days ago stranded.... maybe its still all there.... ill keep ya posted!

Ditto I live right by I-35 in Missouri. I will also keep an eye out...More pics please.

So sad...I hate thieves.

The challenger has been found..... I have several pics but cannot post until further notice.... thx for all who have helped and commented ...

I'm giving you further notice. Who do have to get further notice from? Homeland Security? Yep, been drinkin' again!

You have to be pretty dumb to steal a Curious Yella car.Your not going to be able to hide a stolen Curious Yella car with out painting it..

Dude that sucks, I'll be on the lookout here in central PA if I see anything at shows or around here, I'm by I-78 and travel it frequently. Big Wheels of Time shows in 2 weeks so if I see any parts there gimmie the vin no and I'll check

Im glad to hear it was recovered.

Words cant explain how much i hate thieves an stealers.
But if i could explain, seting the prick on fire in the middle of
a dessert would be a start...

Such a beautiful car..

...........OMFG...... I HOPE THEY GET CAUGHT , THEN CASTORATED WITH A DULL, RUSTY KNIFE...Hope it gets recovered....Kim...........

-
Back