Champion radiator come in

-

bignasty123

Reaction score
Ok I was having issues with my car heating up. Well turns out my fans were pushing instead of pulling. So now it ran 180 /190 degrees beating on it on the dyno. So my issue is fixed 4 months of changing thermostats and dealing with drama. Thanks for all ur info.mthe champion set up I got from xxxxxxx is legit. It was very cheap and performs very well. And I don't have a shroud because it wouldn't clear my pulleys. So be sure to check the fans because u don't want to do what I did..lol.

Thanks fabo

You can always make a shroud, than you can use your regular fan on one side and your electric on the other side.

Don't feel bad....I plumbed my electric fuel pump backwards because I wanted my pretty logo to be on the outside of the pump.
I wasn't paying attention like I should and when I turned on the pump I heard bubbles in my fuel cell and immediately knew what my loser *** did...LOL.

Don't feel bad....I plumbed my electric fuel pump backwards because I wanted my pretty logo to be on the outside of the pump.
I wasn't paying attention like I should and when I turned on the pump I heard bubbles in my fuel cell and immediately knew what my loser *** did...LOL.

LOL Dyin after this post :prayer: Bet you will do it again like most of us :eek:ops:

-
Back