Change screen name?

-

68383GTS

Reaction score
Since I no longer have a 68 GTS should I change my screen name?What do you all think and do you have any ideas on a new screen name?
I now have a 71 Road Runner and a 67 Formula S project car.

Thanks,Jim

Since I no longer have a 68 GTS should I change my screen name?What do you all think and do you have any ideas on a new screen name?

Thanks,Jim

You could sell me the Runner, then you wouldn't have to worry about that car!!

Thanks,Jim
JIMS MOPARS
You probably still get another one....

i`m frank in west australia-new to this forum and i have a question for 68383gts. on one of your posts you said you lived near someone with a 71 440-6 4 speed cuda. i also own one of these and of the 108 made i know of about ten in various condition. is there any chance you can email me on [email protected] just want to ask a few questions about the car.-don`t need to know vin or owners details it`s just that you said it has a very rare strobe stripe-those sorts of questions.
anyway-sorry to put an off topic post in the mix of your name change topic.
all the best
frank

This is why I always went with a universal always in fashion user name. Unoriginal sure, but so be it.

P.S. - How much did you get for your GTS?

if yall start changing ur names, then everyones gonna wanna change their name. then noone will know who ya are anymore, cuz everyone knows u as ur, original name...i think it wouls cause alotta confusion if everyone starts chaning their names....

if yall start changing ur names, then everyones gonna wanna change their name. then noone will know who ya are anymore, cuz everyone knows u as ur, original name...i think it wouls cause alotta confusion if everyone starts chaning their names....

Yeah look what would happen if I changed mine I would be chased like Frankenstein by the villagers.

I hope 68383GTS keeps his name, I enjoy watching his build, and his posts.
If you do change it let us know in this thread please :blackeye:

I don't have a Scamp anymore.....really not that important.

You mean you aren't?

ORGR.gif

DD I got 13.5K for the rolling body.Thanks Guys I wasn't sure if changing my screen name would be a good idea.

Thanks,Jim

What the heck Jim.....Change it to 67BS_71RR ....keep 'em guessing about the BS part LOL

And I "think" your avatar needs a shave :joker:

-
Back