Changes for the new year?

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
The new year is coming and so Is the sites First birthday. I opened the origanal Proboards site on January 13 of last year. We've come along way in a short time. Thanks to all.

So what would you like to see added or changed for the coming year ?

Lets hear your ideas and opinions. I cant please everyone but I can try.

I think a Better Chat room is an order. THe one Currently Used is a bit Buggy. We used it on DakotaUSA for about a month Till we found the one were using now. I dont know what its called but it works great. Also i think that the Home page needs a facelift. Or how bout a Page Listing Members Locations by state. I know in Profiles it it listed but it might be a good idea to list thiem on a page according to state. I have more Suggestions but ill let others Sound off.

Keep them coming.

We had a differant chat room before. Id like to see the chat get use more before we go and change it. I'll take alook at the Dakota site and see what they have.

Id personally like to see the other 450 members post atleast once a week :mrgreen:

Keep in mind that the more suggestions you get, the more work it is for me!

:D

Xanth said:
I think a Better Chat room is an order. THe one Currently Used is a bit Buggy.

What's buggy about it?

buggy to me by, it does not keep you logged in long enough. I think it needs something on homepage to let you know when peeps are chatting. Maybe something that would popup kind of like yahoo messenger???
OH YA and a donation fund for my 72 demon!!!

mikelbeck said:

If you don't post every few minutes it automatically kicks you out.
Can be a real pain if you go in there and try to read and catch up with what's being said before you post.

Other than that i like the board the way it is,you guys did a real nice job building it. :thumleft:
A big improvement over the old board. :thumleft:

I don't know if it's a site thing, but EVERY morning when i get home from work(shortly after 6 am), i cannot pull up this site....or anything on it (like a link from my email to a post i've requested an email for)

Ive had the same problem. Hopefully the server change will fix it.

green67cuda said:
I don't know if it's a site thing, but EVERY morning when i get home from work(shortly after 6 am), i cannot pull up this site....or anything on it (like a link from my email to a post i've requested an email for)
I'm aware of this. Adam didn't pay his bill, so the service gets cut off.

Nah, I'm kidding. I'm working on it.

fastbackcuda said:
For the record. This is the one bill I pay

I was kidding, man. Relax.

:shock:

Sheesh. Some people.

:mrgreen:

1ST off id like to say THANKS to adam for starting this site and keeping it going!!!...i had a site for a yr and its ALOT of work!!!!

i do think that this site has come a LONG way and it will only get better!!!

NOW!!!...a SMALLBLOCK FORUM!!!!..(sorry adam,had to say it!!!)
maybe a smallblock/stroker and a bigblock/stroker??

keep up the GREAT work!!! :thumrigh:

If I did that I dont think the Big Block forum would get alot of use. 90% of the cars on the board are small blocks. Plus theres the BigBlockDart site.

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

A stroker section (BB/SB) with tech articles written by members and links to other webpages with good stroker info. This stuff is spread out too much over the web with no one, good source.

Links for other info - how to rebuild a Sure-grip, 727, 904, etc.

I need more of this info before I can take over the world!! :D :flower:

Dave

Check the Tech arcives. If you find a good site with info send me a link. I'll add it to the archives.

Plus - Scotty's Place has a lot of good stroker stuff.

mikelbeck said:

Yeah and? :shock:
Only kidding :p
Congratz on your upcomming anniversary.
Adam you do a great job of running the site. Informative,
and FUN. :salut:
Mikel you, do a great job of maintaining it. :thumleft:

Would also like to see some sort of tag pop up,
like when you have a p/m when someone enters chat.
Sometimes I go into chat when I see someone
I'd like to talk to on line. But there is no way of
telling them or getting them to notice your in there. :scratch:
Would even be better if the tag would say *** looking for 777
to join them in chat. :p

SIKPUP Having trouble staying logged in ? What browser are you useing ?

-
Back