Changing dash light bulbs

-
By the way, if you go with LEDs (which I recommend) you can get non-polarized LED bulbs. In a place where you can't see and are doing things by feel they are really the ticket. I got mine from a company called SuperBrite

By the way, if you go with LEDs (which I recommend) you can get non-polarized LED bulbs. In a place where you can't see and are doing things by feel they are really the ticket. I got mine from a company called SuperBrite
Hmmm, so it wouldn't matter which direction they went in? I'll check the ones I ordered. If they're not, I may go ahead and order another set?! Thanks!

Superbrite has both available, read through the specifications. I think the non-polarized ones were a $1.29?

Superbrite has both available, read through the specifications. I think the non-polarized ones were a $1.29?
I did see that. Checking the ones I bought, they are supposed to be non polarized so I'll wait to be sure. Appreciate everyone's input. Love this place.

I'm assuming these are a "194' style bulb to plug into the IP light sockets. My 71 Demon 340 rallye dash desperately needs to be brighter BUT there's a dimmer switch on the IP lights. These LED's say they are not dimmable. What do you do about that? Just leave them on max bright or ??

I'm assuming these are a "194' style bulb to plug into the IP light sockets. My 71 Demon 340 rallye dash desperately needs to be brighter BUT there's a dimmer switch on the IP lights. These LED's say they are not dimmable. What do you do about that? Just leave them on max bright or ??

The ones that I put in 2 1970 Darts are both non-polarized and dimmable (again from Superbrite). They work great so far and dim as expected. With the original blue light covers they are much brighter than regular bulbs and don't blind the driver.

The ones that I put in 2 1970 Darts are both non-polarized and dimmable (again from Superbrite). They work great so far and dim as expected. With the original blue light covers they are much brighter than regular bulbs and don't blind the driver.
Nice! I'll look for them when I get some time to try to change them out. Appreciate the insight.

-
Back