Charger + shopping cart + temper = cops

-

USCG CHARGER

Reaction score
So today I went to the gorcery store and parked my car far away from everyones else.

Well as I was walking out I see this lady roll the car down hill and hit my R/T on the drivers side door. The guy that was with her said something and she made a gesture "like so what" w/her arms. So I tell my wife to be prepared to call the cops. I run over to the Suv that they where driving and point to the fockin basket that slammed into my car....and the guy says "what do you have proof that I did something".... So I was like..."ok fine" I walk over to get the basket pick it up and throw it on the hood of their car. lol... I said "Karma's a motherfocker huh" the guy jumps outta his car and tried to act tough...... By this time my wife has called the cops. I told that guy "if he knew what was best he'd sit his *** back in his car B 4 this becomes a real bad day for him. lol..... I was fockin pissed......A few mins later a cops shows up.... I tell him everything....the total truth.....the cops looks at him and said " I bet next time you will put the basket right spot huh"

I was fully expecting to be arrested... I officer then turns to me and says u sir are lucky this store is private property b/c u'd be going to jail.... I was like yes sir...and he told me to have a good night.

I couldn't believe that I did that for one and two that I didn't get my dumb *** thrown in jail. It just pissed me off that ppl have such disregard for other pplz property.

Jason

I would have done the same! I hate people with no respect what so ever. If it isnt yours then dont touch it you idiots! Hope you got it fixed though.

why would you go to jail? and if it happen in front of your house wouldent it be the same?

I'm not 100% sure of the extent of the damage w/it being dark and all.... but hopefully it will not be as bad as it looked.

JAson

Wow, you are lucky.

Good to hear the good guy won.

There's been a lot of times where I've seen somebody open their door into another car or some such & do damage. I usually get their tag number & leave a note on the car that was damaged telling what I saw & giving my phone number if they want me to be some sort of witness. Nobody's ever called me though.

There's been a lot of times where I've seen somebody open their door into another car or some such & do damage. I usually get their tag number & leave a note on the car that was damaged telling what I saw & giving my phone number if they want me to be some sort of witness. Nobody's ever called me though.

I wish there were more ppl in this world like you!

JAson

Anger management classes pissing you off again Jason??? :toothy7:

I would have stuffed the cart under the back of the vehicle so as not to cause damage,but, make them stop.

That type of crap ticks me off. People just don't care about other peoples property.

that dude was just being a prick so I lost my cool for a second.....

Jason

No problemo. Just having some fun with you.

I love that t-shirt and bumper sticker...

No problemo. Just having some fun with you.

I love that t-shirt and bumper sticker...

I went to anger management class a few yrs back....that **** only works for 3 wks at most..... then ur back to throwing carts at pplz cars.

Jason

Usually a swift sweep of the knee (pick one...) has the asshole at your feet wondering what your gonna do next (an old bouncer trick I learned YEARS ago...) That's when you drop the shopping cart on his head......

Heaven forbid after 9 years of wrenching, if I EVER catch someone being carelessly destructive with my Barracuda, I will leave them with a scar. Probably one they'll see when ever they look in a mirror. And trust me, when MY rage cuts loose, **** happens. FAST. Anger management? That's exactly what you displayed. I would have snapped....

I'll tell ya what woulda been cool... if my ole lady slapped the **** outta him for fockin being a dick! Hell my wife like my charger more than me! She was pissed... but she's only 104lbs (all tits) lol shhhh!

Jason

Man Jasen!! you must be a big fellow and young enough to pick a cart up and chunk it on the pricks car.:naka:
Glad to here that sorry sob got his well deserved cart chunkin mopar man *** chewing.:toothy7:
I am a short fellow and bones are not what they use to be.
so I keep my cool until someone messes with my wife,kids.car or dogs.
Then I turn into a old short mouthy guy and let them get close enough to take a knee out:rambo: and then I give him a preaching that will never leave his mind for the rest of his life.:cool:
Glad you had a good officer to handle these ungratfull,selfabsorbed,disrespectfull,**** for brain's two legged animals.

Daggumit!! I am proud of you Jasen.:thumleft:
I feel 10 years younger now.:happy2:

Well I'm not the biggest fella.... but I workout 5 days a wk....I can throw up some weights in the room but...thats has nothing to do w/fighting as we all know. I figure that if I bark loud and thrw **** around like I'm crazy most ppl will cower! lol

JAson

LOL, thats funny, I'm just the opposite. Thin, small, etc..
(When I was younger.......) I used to love to fight. Gettin close to the top of the hill these days, better off keeping the body good for the down hill run.

Hey Jason,

I'd tell you to stay calm, not get in trouble...

but that'd make me a hypocrite.

Glad you didn't get boned by 'the man' for giving an A-hole a lesson!

-bill

:violent1:
Jason, aren't you glad it was your POS charger and not a nice car? :pokey:

Hey, I'm just pickin, don't come thru the DSL line and kick my ssa!

lol...thats funny... but even though I'm still paying for my charger... I rather have it hit vs my Dart.

Jason
100_0969.jpg

100_0968.jpg

100_0961.jpg

I would have done the same!!!!! People are too lazy to put the cart back when its 5ft away....that burns my a$$ :angry4:

Wasn’t hard to figure out where this post was going from the title.
I’m not clear if the guy “said something” to you or his wife.
At any rate, verbal confrontation seems like a waste of time to me in these situations.
Number one: They know they are holes.
Number two: They don’t care they are holes.
So unless one is prepared to take action, what it the point?
I’m not strong or agile enough to win a fight or throw a shopping cart.
I probably would have calmly walked the cart back to their car, run it down the side of their car and said: “Excuse me. Is this your cart? It must have gotten away from you and rolled down the hill.”
No law against that.

-
Back