Charity auction for 340john

-

scatpack340

Reaction score
I updated everyone on John's status a couple weeks ago. I just spoke with him this morning and got the latest on his situation. The latest EMG showed a quickly moving muscular disease. The doctors have ruled out the common ones (fibromyalgia, polymyositis, ect.) now he has to go for a muscle biopsy. I would like to start a charity auction for him and his wife Denise but I don't know how to do that...can anyone help?

I forgot to add, John asked me to sell his remaining parts, so I have some parts to list from him. I need to go through everything and I can make a list. I know right off the bat he has :

New gas tank, still in Year One box (for a 70 Dart)
New fuel sending unit
New tail lamp harness (70 Dart)
All his junker models
97 - 04? Dakota chrome front bumper (new in box, aftermarket)
Hemi engine cover for a new Charger/magnun (new in box)
B/E body 18 spline four speed trans (been sitting for a while, should be gone through)
Aftermarket shaker scoop (needs to be rivited to the hood, great for fiberglass hood or
racecar)
20 year collection of Mopar magizines (MCG, MM, MA, HPM) I need to go thru them and put them in order.,
Diecast's in all scale's

I will take pics...or ask Denise to take pics and send them to me and I will post them here.

Anyone who can contribute and/or help in anyway I would greatly appriciate it.

Thank you all again.

I maybe interested in the aftermarket Shaker hood scoop,do you have any pics of it?Price?Thanks and hope 340John is feeling better.We will pray for answers.:-D

I may have some parts to put up for sale to help out
And Prayers sent out to 340john and to the doctors to find out what is going on.

Cool, lets get this stuff listed, I am ready to bid on his 70 Dart parts!!! :cheers:

Here's some of the parts for the auction. Anyone who has anything to contribute, please list it here. I will try to keep up as best as I can. I guess I will wait a few days to see what has been donated from our members, and then I will list everything in one new post. Let's please get as much as we can for John and Denise...Thank you all.

100_2034.jpg

100_2038.jpg

100_2266.jpg

100_2270.jpg

100_2271.jpg

100_2280.jpg

100_2281.jpg

100_2287.jpg

b15e12bd-298f-49cd-90a7-c61eb33a098f_1.jpg

rccuda.jpg

When you get this rolling let me know and I'll dig up something to auction. Hope the docs find out what is wrong soon. Prayers sent.

I'll look around and see what I've got. I don't have lots of spare parts but I'll buy an auction item at least.

I'll look around and see what I've got. I don't have lots of spare parts but I'll buy an auction item at least.

You may find another slinky Joe :happy10: You have been involved in all of the help auction ramcharger :happy10::happy10:

Hell, I'd be good for a take all bid on the 6 junker models.

Lets get it started.

i'll be praying for John, i hope they find out whats wrong, and that they can fix it, i hope you guys have a good auction

I've found some more stuff to put up for auction: posters, model kits, and more memorobilia. I will wait until Friday and compile a complete list, anything you guys can contribute would be great. Thanks in advance.

I'll start the bidding if thats a help
dart gas tank 100$ plus shipping
sending unit 30$ plus shipping

Is there a list going already I am missing ??

I'll see what i can dig up for the auction just figured I'd start the show on the stuff I might need.

[URL=http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l214/magnumdart1/?action=view&current=IMG_1980-1.jpg][/URL]I will donate my Edelbrock TM6 off my 383. This manifold is from the sixties and looks "right". It can make some fairly serious power. I'll ship it wherever. Just bear with me as my job can take me away for three or four weeks at a time. I'll try to get pic up. Upon closer examination of this manifold I see that one carb stud mounting hole is damaged a little, and I am uncomfortable with selling it like this, so I will substitute this still in the box, new line-loc.
http://[URL=http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l214/magnumdart1/?action=view&current=IMG_1981.jpg][/URL]

scatpack, I'll see what I can come up with for the auction. Meanwhile, I'll start off all of the junkers at $10/ea ... just to get the ball rolling.

Sorry to hear about our FABO member's health issues. Prayers are on their way for John and his wife Denise to stay strong thru this :angel2:

scat, I'm sure I can find something to contribute for an auction.

-
Back