Charity Raffle Car For 2008

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sign5:Well it looks like I will be flying down and driving the 68 valliant home.
I got the call this morning before I woke up.

Just a dream :-D I wish I knew the winning number too.:clock:

Everyone be quite :-$

Speedy is driving the 68 valiant :sleepy5::burnout:

Winning ticket

...has anybody heard what it is?

;)
The '68 Valiant was won by a gentleman from the Long Beach, CA, area. He purchased 4 tickets at Fall Fling in Van Nuys. The winning ticket was drawn yesterday at the SoCal Shootout event at Auto Club Dragway in Fontana.
A big 'THANK YOU' to all who supported our raffle car for the California School For The Deaf in Riverside, CA.

And the winning # was
Just wondering who got the closest # to the winning number.

Me 8948 and 8949.

I hope the California School For The Deaf got some good help
Do you know how much was raised ?

And the winning # was
Just wondering who got the closest # to the winning number.

Me 8948 and 8949.

I hope the California School For The Deaf got some good help
Do you know how much was raised ?
Sorry Mike - I don't know what the winning number was, but it was an early sale ticket since the winner bought it last October at Fall Fling.
We didn't make near what we did last year for the school even though this year's car turned out nicer than the '67 Dart did last year. We attributed the lower ticket sales to the current economy. Thanks again for all who purchased raffle tickets. The school is appreciative of the support.
Good news is - WE'RE DOIN' IT AGAIN FOR 2009 and 2010!!!:cheers:
Don't know yet what the chosen vehicles will be, but the club voted to approve purchase of 2 vehicles, 1 for 2009 raffle and 1 for 2010. This way we'll have more time for a build and be able to take these more over the top than the past 2 raffle benefit cars. Future builds will also benefit the California School for the Deaf in Riverside. Stay tuned for more info!

Ken (ocdart)
VP, Inland Mopars Car Club

Sorry It Took Sooo Long To Get Back. The Winner Is Out Of Lakewood Cali. Go To Inlandmoparscarclub.com To See The Winner And The New Raffle Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back