Charlotte Auto Fair

-

AHamilton

Reaction score
In about a month is one of the largest car show/swap meets on the East Coast is about to start...The Charlotte Auto Fair. http://www.charlotte-autofair.com/ Unfortunatly MOPARs are not the main interest of the vendors, but to all of us Car Guys...and Gals, it's a good show. Aug 20-23. Hotels.com still shows good room rates. Picked up Microtel for $59 a night last night, and only 5 miles from the track.

That's 5 minutes via sidewalk and 45 minutes via asphault. LOL
Traffic isn't quite as heavy on weekends unless there happens to be a ball game and a concert on the same dates.
I wonder if the megatron will be powered up during the autofair ?
Have fun

It's September 20-23 this year. I won't be able to go because I'll be at work. Hopefully September will be a little cooler than the more recent August shows have been.

Oops, I did type the wrong month. Thanks for the correction. I'm game for a FABO meeting, Steak n' Shake is only a few minutes away! =)

Oops, I did type the wrong month. Thanks for the correction. I'm game for a FABO meeting, Steak n' Shake is only a few minutes away! =)

There's also a decent diner called Parkway House just north on Hwy 29. The only problem with Steak and Shake is it is too close to Concord Mills if you go on a Saturday :)

I only mentioned Stake n' Shake because I am from Indianapolis, Indiana, home office of fore-mentioned food chain, and a damn good burger with frys not available in Charleston, SC where I live. I'm game for any place where food is good and the company is better.

I only mentioned Stake n' Shake because I am from Indianapolis, Indiana, home office of fore-mentioned food chain, and a damn good burger with frys not available in Charleston, SC where I live. I'm game for any place where food is good and the company is better.

I won't say anymore since I won't be able to go :( but I'll be happy to help with directions, if needed, since I am familiar with the area.

-
Back