Chat froze again!

-
Yup, Its Junk. Joey has tried over and over to fix it. Nothing works.

Thanks Adam.
It's unfortunate we can't solve this issue, it's nice to catch up with some of the guys and discuss topics.
None the less, this is a great site, I'm addicted.
Later.

Fixed.

BTW - dont post these kinds of things in this forum. Its a guaranteed way to not have me know about the problem. PM me with problems, thats the best way

OK Joey , I didnt wanna sound like a "whiner" since, you provide a great site for free. Next time it breaks, I'll PM ya.

Happy Holidays !

OK Joey , I didnt wanna sound like a "whiner" since, you provide a great site for free. Next time it breaks, I'll PM ya.

Happy Holidays !

Dont worry, thats what im here for - but a PM sends me an email which I notice alot faster, which means I get it fixed alot faster.

:) Happy Holidays to all of you

As much as I would like to tell you something you haven't heard before Joey,
"YOU'RE AWESOME MAN!!".
I'll make sure to PM you next time.
Thanks again for this great site.

Wishing you and all your families the best for the Holidays.

Thank you guys. I have more great things planned for FABO in the next month or so. I hope you guys like what im thinking about.

Joey,

On the bright side, I've noticed that this forum has been loading super quick for the past week. The usual 1 to 10 second delays are a thing of the past. I have a 4 meg cable connection at home and a mutiple bonded DSL/T1 connection at work supplying a 10 meg connection. I maintain our network at work so I know it wasn't a bandwidth or DNS problem previously. I'm just wondering what was changed out of curiousitys sake.

Just thought I would let you know and say thanks for the good work.

Well, we replaced the entire server with a new server. (same specs, etc) -- we guessed there was some hardware issues. I was getting numerous MYSQL table crashes and what not. All seems to be fixed except the chat still is having table crash troubles from time to time. We're working on that. But your feedback is real important, it tells me we did in fact have hardware issues.

It's not just a blue screen anymore, but prompts me to sign in again even if I'm already logged in to the site.

Now it won't let me type in my entire name ... I get "CudaChick196" in there but my 8 is ignored/deleted. Maybe the new server setup has a 12-character restriction on members' names??? It's kinda frustrating. I sure don't want to have to create a new ID just to enjoy the chat room once in a while.

Since I can't do it in real time, I'll just wish ya'll a Merry Christmas from here!

-
Back