Chat is cool again

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
at one point in FABO career i swore that i would never use the Chat room again bcoz of the fighting and cliques that formed in there.

but i have a very positive reason for writting this.......in the last week i have been going in chat only to find a new crowd and have had fun again and have gotten to know a few ppl i never knew before .........its really awesome for me to find that im not the only one who is addicted to FABO ......and i am not the only who never sleeps and is here all time LOL

Mr Keith sir (66340sedan) is one person i have been curious about bcoz i have seen a lot of his posts and have transacted buying/selling parts with him before ........now i have a better idea of who is behind the avatar. LOL .....(i was thinking his avatar was really him and turns out its some singer that i didnt know berfore LOL)

Mr. Rockerdude is another one.....he is very interesting ....a fellow wagon fan......even though i think he is selling his......very polite young man and i appriciate our chat that we have had.

Mr. DarTT young gun in disquise....again very nice man ......i hope he gets another A-body again soon and i appriciate the chat.

Asa (Dart_doctor) .....love to see my big brother pop in and out of chat......i think computer malfunctions inhibit his ability to stay in the chat for any extended time ......however we always like to wave hi to Asa LOL

6pack2GoDemon .....glad to see you always.....you dont say much but just seeing your name in chat is great........loved your wall signing pics....your awesome

so in a way this is another "good guys" thread which would would make it one of many ....but this one comes at a time when FABO can use some more Positive vibe ........FABO rocks ....i love you all even if i didnt mention your name here .....Thanks

Yep its always fun when there isn't any fighting.

My avitar is back when I was a little younger.But thanks for the compliment!!!

When do you people go there.... I was a regular for a while, I would say two years ago, but things got busy and I stopped going. Might stop back by and see who is around?

It has been a good time :D I haven't done the chat for about 2 years, just wasn't very fun at the time. It has been great getting to know you all a little better :glasses7:

BTW, that is Buddy Holly in my avatar :prayer:

yupppppppppppp in I pop in here and there.In fact I will do it now just don't tell Cindy she might think itssssssssssss **** lol.

I know there had to be people somewhere or they just sit on their computer all day waitin for some to post. There is many posts during the day when i looked. I don't do chat rooms normaly. It a chat room where there is different people talkin at the same time about all kind topics?

I know there had to be people somewhere or they just sit on their computer all day waitin for some to post. There is many posts during the day when i looked. I don't do chat rooms normaly. It a chat room where there is different people talkin at the same time about all kind topics?

Yup, go on in, you will catch on

:thumbup: Thank U very much Rani.....It's a pleasure to chat with you also and glad to hear you're enjoying the chat room again :smile:

chat
cool
when
lots of members participate
discussions vary
meet new people
discuss similar likes and dislikes
get to know fellow members

I popped in last night, but dinner was calling so I couldn't stay vary long.
There was about 8 or nine members there.

-
Back