Chat room...?????

-
Nope Not me new set up sucks .

Yes, but the old (better) chat system was a weak point and Joey caught someone hacking into the site through the chat. He caught them quickly just after they hacked in, while they were still "poking around". That's why they disabled it and had to change it. It was a vulnerability....

It sucks that people have to do that ****.

I didnt have time to sat much lol But yes i know why He HAD to do it . Just the new dont cut it . Even tho there was no other way .

Tried it for the first time today, after a few years of being absent.Going through all the pop up blockers, etc...
I can candidly say, I won't be going back there at any time.
Given, I asked for some "assistance" , and was cordually shoved off, by the administrator. Saying to "drop" my Pop-up blocker.
Sorry guys, it's nothing against you all, but WTF?
Cheers,
all the best.

I type way to slow for chat rooms. By the time I type something the subject had changed.

I can't remember the last time I went into chat and I was a regular in there......I really miss the "old" chat room.

Why don't we give it a try for old times sake? I miss it and think we should give it a chance. What time is good?

Nah david Sorry its not woth it. That set up aint woth it . may as well just use the site or pm's

I've been in there a few times since it went to the new format and it's not that bad, just different is all. It's the same with it as with any updated thing -- it just takes a little time and practice to adapt, and after awhile you get used to it and eventually forget about how it used to be.

If we had a "regular" time such as 9 p.m. Central on weeknights or every Thursday or something, it would get to be a habit again and more people would enjoy it.

It's a fun way to interact in real time, make deals you might not otherwise have, learn more about your friends beyond the cars, fonts and screen names, and even make new ones.

I've been in there a few times since it went to the new format and it's not that bad, just different is all. It's the same with it as with any updated thing -- it just takes a little time and practice to adapt, and after awhile you get used to it and eventually forget about how it used to be.

If we had a "regular" time such as 9 p.m. Central on weeknights or every Thursday or something, it would get to be a habit again and more people would enjoy it.

It's a fun way to interact in real time, make deals you might not otherwise have, learn more about your friends beyond the cars, fonts and screen names, and even make new ones.

I agree Leanna, it's just a little different, c'mon guys, throughout life things are not going to always stay the same, like an older friend of mine says, "Be flexible." Ok so 9 p.m. central be there or be square.:supz:

I agree Leanna, it's just a little different, c'mon guys, throughout life things are not going to always stay the same, like an older friend of mine says, "Be flexible." Ok so 9 p.m. central be there or be square.:supz:

Agreed. I go in,a couple times a month. It is different than the old setup. Still decent.

To me chat is when you talk to friend on the phone or drop by to visit. I hunt and peck type so I am out. I don't have much to say any way not what you call a people person.:sad1:

I'll stop by in chat a little later on tonight, see if it's hoppin' :glasses7:

10:38 central time ... and it's dead as a doornail. Maybe I need to que up some loud tunes, get out the pole dancin' shoes and climb up on the table or somethin. :-D

[ame]http://youtu.be/VdaKwt5cHEk[/ame]

That probably wouldn't even work. Everybody's in a grumbly mood from a long and nasty winter ..........

-
Back