Not open for further replies.

rumblefish360

I have escaped the EVIL Empire State!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Contact seller
Tell me what ya got cheap for my Duster's 8-3/4. Someone close to NY have some Hwy. gears layin around?

Ha ha ha, naaaaaa, need one. Something to move the car around with. Hwy. gears would be fine, though plans are for 4.56's, give or take a ratio on ethier side.

I've got a 489 Case with a 2.74 (iThink) gear. It was a factory gear for an E-body. I bought another 489 case with suregrip and 4.10's from Scott.

I'm in the Windsor, ON/Detroit, MI area.

Riddler

Hummm, How much for the Hwy. unit. The 2.70 something. (2.76 I think.) Would you have a problem shipping that pig? And for a grand total of how much?

zip is 11720

Got rid of all my spare parts or you could have one Rob. At one point I had like three of these center sections I unloaded dirt cheap. Oh well, good luck with the hunt.
Mike

Hey man! ong time no speak. Thanks for the luck wishes. Sometimes, these things are falling out of the trees, sometimes, you'll find water in the Saharra faster during the dry season.

i got a 2.94 rear end complete drum to drum , i'm in indiana

i got a 2.94 rear end complete drum to drum , i'm in indiana
Just the center sction thanks. Indi. is a bit far.

I'm not sure what pigs are worth or even if it's worth it to you for shipping it.

Riddler

LO, I undestand the shipping. There very heavy.

Working on a deal now outta Pa. You guys gotta understand that it'll take an hours drive to NYC and then time through it. It'll take me $40 in fuel and tolls just to get off the island.

Ha rumph, empire state :glasses5: )

dude, i got a 3.23 open center section that came out of the duster i'm restoring. its yours for 250.00. no shipping charges from shirley. doesn't get any easier than that. mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back