Cheap decent 6x9s for farm truck ?

-
My apologies. The scope of the description escapes me. I NOW understand why and what it is your after. Just something to make sound for entertainment on the vehicle.

when you buy junk foam is all your going to get, hope you like paper cones to!

go to fry's or whatever you have there and go to the clearance section or on sale, out the door for less than 50 bucks for two sets and move on. with what you want the ratings are useless as your not willing to spend

We dont just chuck a "who cares carb" on a "who cares what condition" set of factory heads because we are building a low budget smog motor for our friend's kid's daily driver do we?

So, there is a point to ratings or specifications even iif there is a low budget. Just like hot rodding, getting the best performance for the dollar is the idea.

Factory speakers are paper cones on many cars, no 2 way or 3 way and the rms on them is like 18 per.
I understand that there are infinitely more quality levels than factory paper cones and chinese xplodes that explode.

But for the basics: I have a pioneer bluetooth head unit 4x50 cranking music out of factory cones in an 05 f150 and they handle Metallica and various music at 80 % w/o distortion.

I do appreciate all the replies and technical info about nicer speakers b/c I am putting a mid grade system in my duster in the future and will be putting 6-700 in that one. Sorry if I did not appear to appreciate the informative responses.

-
Back