cheap OB2 scanners??

-
I didn't personally attack you. Lighten up Francis. I was merely pointing out that for the average home repair guy, a four thousand dollar tool IS complete stupidity. That was no bearing on your decision to buy one for your professional business. Sure, if you need to provide a warranty and do everything besides MIL codes such as ABS and airbag codes and you're doing it for a living, spend the bucks and get something top of the line. Nobody attacked your highness. Get over yourself already. I am sure you're good at what you do. Me, as you DID attack me, I am just a stupid rustyratrod. lol

Damn both yall need to go to the principals office. When someones insulting report it ,not hurl insults back. Because then I have to read all that bs..And cant really do anything. Youre both right just have different perspectives.

I thought we handled it without all the tattle tellin but if that's what you want......

...I can fill up the report box.

Gentlemen! Stop it already. You're both correct and leave it at that. I sell lots of scan tools. The $50 dollar ones go to the backyard guy and the service writer at the dealership. There's enough info there to lead them in the right direction. I have been selling a lot of $300-400 scanners lately to the professional techs that work on a few at home and want ABS and Airbag. I just sold a $2500 dollar MAC Mentor to a shop owner on Friday(I had a good week) and I am going to demo our $5000 top of the line wireless internet unit on Tuesday to a shop owner that does a lot of computer diagnostics and drivebility. Now days there is a tool for everyone's needs and budget.

:prayer::poke::salute: Toolman said it all...Done..Just saying,,I wasnt attacking you, We work on different types of vehicles..I do 90% driveablity/electrical problems on cars that others in the shop cant fix...Because of lack of schooling...A problem solver if you will... No hard feelings Rusty...Bill

-
Back