Check it out!

-

67Dart440GT

Seriously Long Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I've never had a good way to move my project cars in and out of the garage due to a slope in the driveway. Here is what I came up with. It works pretty darn slick.

20190401_181419.jpg

20190401_184711.jpg

20190401_184725.jpg

20190401_184735.jpg

Only "*****" I have about those HF winches is that the drum is too small and if the thing doesn't exactly "level wind" it gets bound up. I have one similarly rigged to a hitch receiver ---can plug it into a receiver on the trailer tongue or into the hitch on the pickup itself. And I bought a little "doohickie" at HF that fits the winch stinger and gives you an "eye" to which you could hook a chain, etc, and turn the winch into a "come-a-long"

Seems to do the job for me. I've only used it once so I could finally sweep my garage floor. This one is a 5k atv winch.

Yup, that will do the trick. My friend has the same sort of deal going. If you don't have someone around, you're screwed.

P.S. I really like your paint scheme!

IMG_0831.JPG

For some reason my boys think it's funny that I paint cars for a living and "my car looks like that" as they say haha.

So that's what you were tellin me about. That's pretty cool. Nice job.

For some reason my boys think it's funny that I paint cars for a living and "my car looks like that" as they say haha.

LOL. Tell them that you can paint a car and make it look great in a day.........but it takes Mother Nature years afterwards to perfect it!

LOL. Tell them that you can paint a car and make it look great in a day.........but it takes Mother Nature years afterwards to perfect it!
This is actually part of my Project Shart. It's getting all new floors and such to make it solid but I'm going to rock the patina for awhile haha. Should make traffic part for me when they see the rolling tetanus shot in their mirror.

ehh, still kicking. had a heart attack back in December. Havent been messing with much, trying to get the pieces together to make sure my Valiant is a driver this year. the lil 450 holley was giving me grief last year. bought a wide band to see if I can make it work. still think its a bit much carb for the warmed up slant.

-
Back