Check It Out

-
The tape master man looks creditable and I watched it 3 times and I think it's real =P~
The saw blade could be doing over 80 mph and heavy enough to hit hard but it's hard to believe he can get that much spin on it 8) Very entertaining like Wylde1 said :cheers: I will have too share that with some folks :cheers:

Have to agree that the tape measure could be for real but for the saw blade being thrown and cutting lumber... take it from a guy who worked as a Millwright for years in the lumber industry, there isn't anyway to generate the rim speed necessary on the saw blade simply by throwing it at a 2 x 4. Nuff said

if you look at the "waste" piece of wood, it's got a PERFECT cut on it, no freakin way it's real. I'd bet big buck he couldn't do it live with an unaltered 2x4

FF

Fun to watch but no way on the saw blade.the tape measure,nah I don't think so either.8)

no freaking way you can do that with a saw blade did you see when he threw it saw dust came off of the blsde just like it would if you cut it with an ELECTRIC saw funnywhat you can do with a video camera and editing softwear

I would like to see the other videos they made but can not. It says you have to be his friend or something. There's one vid doing art with a nail gun in which I think would be a good one to see.

Fix us up longarm!

-
Back