Check out my art, I'll draw your car!

-
Outstanding art work wish people wouldn't of muddy up your thread with drawings that are not yours. PM sent need some work done.

do you still draw cars ??? i wasnt a member here yet when this thread was at its peak .....but unbelieveable work.

Attachments

• CIMG1348.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 343
Hey Mike is it possable to do a drawing on one sheet of the same car only two different shots like a side and rear shot?
Bob

Attachments

• z259.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 320
  • z258.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 315
Ok, I'm going to try to keep up on this again. I was away from drawing for a while, but I want to build a bike this winter and kinda miss drawing so I'll do what I can. Just let me know, we'll work out the details of your car, or wanna be car and go from there. As I stated, time is at a minimum some weeks but I will do my best to get everything done in a timely way.

Thank you for jumping back in here Babyblue66, I always thought you need to ask more for the great art work you do, Victoria is being enjoyed by many here on the hill

Attachments

• Night%20time%20ramcharger%20028.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 278
  • art%20work%2066%20Valiant%20022.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 300
Wow.. Simply outstanding work.. I definitly want one done of the buggy.. I have to scrape together some $ first.. lol.. very cool stuff indeed

Prices are not bad. I will have to wait until I get done with my Charger

awesome work idk how you do it so fast i drew one last month for art class took me 4 days its a little big though 22x18 in charcoal keep up the good work ill show you my drawing by starting another thread lol dont want to add stuff to yours muck it up

I may as well jump in and say, I love the drawing you did for me in '09, I have gotten so much enjoyment out of it. It is not every day that an artist will do a rendering of your car, anyone who wants one should jump at this chance.

Once my car is done you are hired man. Might even have you do a pic of my dads car as well. I want mine not so exaggerated but like a pic of that challenger. You do some incredible work and at 40 bucks its more than reasonable.

Hey Mike those are the two pictures I want you to use in the drawing. P.M. when you think you can do them and let me know what I owe you.
Thanks
Bob

Check out this FABO members car!

72Duster.jpg

Hey Matt! I still get questions about that one all the time....ready to do my new Black one?

Black340DusterShowBoard.jpg

1972BLACK340DUSTER031.jpg

-
Back