Check out my drums!(Pleasantly surprised)

-
I think the people who say four piston brakes suck
are the same ones who say 741 cases are weak

You must have overlooked the post above. Here it is again in the post below.

OOPs sorry I did misread, so that very well may have been the case.

I DO remember thinking "glad my RR didn't have these damn things."

Meet-Joe-"Dart"
Converting over to the larger 4 1/2 inch bolt pattern disc brakes opens up another "can of worms" for you in that changeover.
You will need to change your upper control arms to 73-76 A body UCA's. and also use the 73-76 A body lower ball joints.
Other than that,you can use A, B, E, F, M, J, body large bolt pattern brakes on your can.
And yes, your car could have left the factory with the disc brakes that are now on it.
It was a factory option, if it was ordered, or the factory just built it the way it is.

cosig
Here is a picture of what BENDIX and KELSEY HAYES 4 piston calipers look like, side by side.
Once you compare them, they aren't even close to one another.
Jim V.

Nope Jim, I'm still not convinced!! I say you send me both sets of those yummy calipers you have pictured and let me put them on my cars, you know, just to make sure!!!LOL!!!

Man, those sure are nice looking pieces, you're lucky to have them!! Thanks for the side by side, that helps alot, and makes me want some fresh items for my now old pieces!! Geof

Man, those sure are nice looking pieces, you're lucky to have them!! Thanks for the side by side, that helps alot, and makes me want some fresh items for my now old pieces!! Geof[/QUOTE]

Thank you.
I rebuild Mopar front suspension, and brake components,as little side line business for extra income.
Some members recognise my parts for sale, from my eBay ads.
For some reason or other, i don't advertise here on forabodies only, in the for sale section, but from time to time,i respond to someones posting, that i have that part, or parts, that i can sell to them.

-
Back