check out my new RMS rear suspension ..(pics)

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
cruised 2 hours up to bill reillys place yesterday and helped him install his street lynx system in my dart....

what a long day.. i left the house at 5:30 am and didn't get home till 11pm.

what a cool system. car rides and handles allot better. it really sticks to the road now. even with the crappy tires i have on the car.. still want to adjust a few things but man does the car ride nice now... had to trash my tail pipes because they were in the way of the upper arms but it looks like there is pleanty of room for new ones. god i hope so because the car is loud with out them..lol.

RMS_rear_suspension_010.jpg

RMS_rear_suspension_015.jpg

RMS_rear_suspension_020.jpg

RMS_rear_suspension_023.jpg

RMS_rear_suspension_017.jpg

RMS_rear_suspension_019.jpg

hmmmm. some big tires fit now without mini tubbing.. gotta love that.. now i just have to save for some..:)

RMS_rear_suspension_072.jpg

RMS_rear_suspension_073.jpg

Pretty sweet Joe. I bet you didn't mind the drive home too bad eh.

looks good joe,,,sorta like a GM style triangelated system,,,lots of street rods done that way,,

got to hand it to billl,,,,nice job,,, i didnt know he was doing rear stuff too now,,,,

GaryKephart said:
I don't see it on his site. What is the cost for the system?

yea he doesn't have on the site yet... the system is brand new. give bill a call and he can have you one in like two weeks i think he said...

There will be 2 options - coil-over or air ride, and adjustable links like the pictures, or bushing-type links for more of a set-it-and-forget-it use.
Price will be $1795 with either link, and $1895 to get the air ride shock upgrade.

fstfish66 said:
looks good joe,,,sorta like a GM style triangelated system,,,lots of street rods done that way,,

got to hand it to billl,,,,nice job,,, i didnt know he was doing rear stuff too now,,,,

he has been selling B and E body systems for a little while now ( mostly air ride kits with either the air or coil over shocks i believe).. the a-body set up is new...thats one of the things i really like about bill.. he is always thinking of us a-body guys.. the companies that make and sell B abd E body stuff are only after the cash if you ask me....

Pretty cool. I have his front unit for my 64. Looks like exhaust is gonna be real tight.

yea it will be tight but looking at it there is actually room between the upper arm and shock.. may not be able to us the 3" again but i think 2 1/2 should fit.

Nice setup, only thing that would keep me from putting one on my car is the way the brackets hang below the axle tubes, that bracket hangs down quite a bit ( from the way the photos look ), other than that it looks like a well egineered design.

Wasn`t long ago you did the Alterkation on the front, now the RMS rear. Won`t be much A-body left soon!! I bet it does handle nice though. What`s next?

Nice job and a great how to post on your RMS rear suspension .
Yep I bet it will handle allot better.

abodyjoe supper!!! Job well dun :headbang: :coffee2:

Longgone said:
Wasn`t long ago you did the Alterkation on the front, now the RMS rear. Won`t be much A-body left soon!! I bet it does handle nice though. What`s next?

lol... next is rims and tires... then less gear and i need new tail pipes somewhere along there...

I hope I'm not out of line here. Can you give a ballpark figure for what something like this costs? It looks like a really neat setup!

How did I miss the price in that earlier post?!? :eek:ops:

-
Back