Check out my story board!

-

Fishthatkills

Fish that kills
Reaction score
I just put this together. It's my cars story board. What do ya'll think?

I printed it 18x24 full bleed, Looks awesome to me!

John B.

Wanda's story board 2.0.jpg

Well done. I like it and your cars name too. I have just been calling my car "The Dart" But have thought of calling it "Austin". It's a swinger babby ya!

Depending on the day or how well the car is acting, it's ethier Baby or Bit%&!

Nice job...haven't named any of my cars, I just call them the white one, the red one, and the blue one...real original huh??

When I printed it out it looks awesome. I will dry mount it and then using a few velcro patches mount it to 1/8" luan plywood and use a microphone stand with adaptor that I made to display at show and shines and car shows. I can adjust how high and what angle it sits. Also by using a mic stand I have a weighted base for windy use outdoors.

John B.

Looks Great. Your lucky to have the know how to do that. Awesome Job!!
Are you ready to make a few hundred more?

Here's the secret. I created word documents with all the verbage and then imported them along with photos into Microsoft Publisher. I saved that document as a jpeg and then converted that into a PDF. The Microsoft publisher program lets you create a poster size document.

Then I printed it on a Hewlet Packard Designjet 800 at the best quality setting and viola!

I happen to be the technical manager at a local reprographer and print shop. So I have access to high dollar printers. But that does not mean you can't do the same. I used common software to create it and anyone can get them printed at your local print shop.

If I were given the vergage and photos I could work up a few for FABO members and ya'll could get them printed in your home town.

John B.

i named my 48 The Limo
60 ply The Savoy
65 ute The Ute
68 wgn The Safari
78 trk The Truck
makes it easy LOL

SSCN0317.JPG

I made some slight modifications to my story board. I centered it and changed some verbage. Looks alot better now!

John B.

Wanda's story board 3.0.jpg

^x2 Looks great, but dont see the FABO logo?? Good thing its on a computer, quick fix and goood to go!!LOL

Is there a FABO logo that I can get in digital format? If So presto and it's there. I looked for one at the online store but nothing there I can download or copy and paste. Does anyone have a FABO logo jpeg?

John B.

Is there a FABO logo that I can get in digital format? If So presto and it's there. I looked for one at the online store but nothing there I can download or copy and paste. Does anyone have a FABO logo jpeg?

John B.

I bet if you ask Joey real nice, he may be able to supply you with one. ;)

Here's the secret. I created word documents with all the verbage and then imported them along with photos into Microsoft Publisher. I saved that document as a jpeg and then converted that into a PDF. The Microsoft publisher program lets you create a poster size document.

Then I printed it on a Hewlet Packard Designjet 800 at the best quality setting and viola!

I happen to be the technical manager at a local reprographer and print shop. So I have access to high dollar printers. But that does not mean you can't do the same. I used common software to create it and anyone can get them printed at your local print shop.

If I were given the vergage and photos I could work up a few for FABO members and ya'll could get them printed in your home town.

John B.

Nice trick.

Here it is with ALL the logo's! Looks even better than before now that everyone is represented!

John B.

Wanda's story board 3.0.jpg

-
Back