Check out this 68 dodge truck for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone put that poor "truck" out of it's misery. Anyone need doors, and a front clip for their's? lol
I was thinking of the doors,they look better than the ones that are on mine right now.

I guess I'm a little sick and twisted because I Think the look is kind of cool all slammed and chopped. The steering column is interesting and I agree a skull shifter handle is mandatory. Little pricey but I always thought my junk was gold when I was young.

I guess I'm a little sick and twisted because I Think the look is kind of cool all slammed and chopped. The steering column is interesting and I agree a skull shifter handle is mandatory. Little pricey but I always thought my junk was gold when I was young.
I agree, I like it too. Its just it coulda been done better. Would I pay $2000 for it? Heck no. But I still think the premise is kind of cool minus how the hood opens and the rear tires. I don't really like the steering column, seems like a death wish to me. And I think it could use a pool ball as a shifter. Still, this is a good example of "good idea, poor execution" to me

Now thats a true rat that Kikgas01 has! It totally has the cool factor! Great job on that truck.
Thank you. Just drove her 300 miles to the goodguys car show. 4,000 vehicles. It is truly a great ol truck. Actually it is now my wife's ride.:yawinkle: I`m looking around for another Mopar for around 5k for me lmfao! We had the only 49 Dodge truck there!

Man,
So many negative comments...
I guess mine is going to be worthless too....

Attachments

• truck 005.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 113
  • truck 006.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 108
  • truck 007.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 111
  • truck 008.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 92
Status
Not open for further replies.
-