Check out this Beast!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a '69 300 black/black 2-door about 3 years ago, had a B-Body Dana to put under it and I was gonna put my stroker RB in it before I bought my '69 BCuda...

LOVE that one! That paint is awesome! Those '69s have great style, clean lines... sold mine, it went to Finland!

Yeah! I've always wanted a '69 c-body Dodge or Chrysler, that year they put the ignition switch on the left which is really cool to me for some reason. =P~

I lowered mine and put '78 Super Coupe wheels on it... had more in wheels and tires than the rest of the car! LOL!

My300004.jpg
[

My300005.jpg

My300003.jpg

July82006004.jpg

Yep........Really retro and cool car........I've always loved turquoise anywhooo.......

I didn't know about the brown until I saw the lace.....very difficult, and definitely classic......

That is a really nice car.

(and I LOVE that Hurst 300......had no idea that one even EXISTED !!.......Is it for real?? If so, I'm a gonna be lookin' mee-self!)

I agree, this is a very nice strong ride, I love the 69 70 body and lights setting in these years. You still have your wagon 66340SEDAN ?? That's a cool ride to!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back