This shirt is awesome.
Thank you!!!
Here's the front, back and sleeve.
IMG_20231130_190425401_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231130_190450014_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231130_190509456_HDR.jpg

Also, special thanks for the paint .
Man I am very grateful Bill

We have a great group of racers here in the PNW. I'm fortunate to be able to tag along! Hopefully we can find a good race to meet up at this summer.

May I suggest Medford lol

We have a great group of racers here in the PNW. I'm fortunate to be able to tag along! Hopefully we can find a good race to meet up at this summer.

JD, you know me....I'm down to go wherever to race.

I'm thinking Mopar Nats at Woodburn would be good but I'll go anywhere. lol

Cool shirts! I'm in Chehalis. I run at Toutle Motorsports Park AKA Riverdale mostly but I plan to get out to some bigger tracks next year. I'll keep an eye out for ya guys!

You probably already know but the best thing about the mopar nats in woodburn is there will be a handful of stick cars with their own class which is nice.

Anyone who decides to come up to Yakima to race at the Mopar drags in July is also welcome to come over to my house afterwards for a BBQ.
My wife said as long as some wives are involved she got really excited and already started planning lol.

Cool shirts! I'm in Chehalis. I run at Toutle Motorsports Park AKA Riverdale mostly but I plan to get out to some bigger tracks next year. I'll keep an eye out for ya guys!
I plan of doing some test and tune there this spring if the stars align, been a rough four years lol. I built an engine for a guy that ran the tree there several years ago but still haven't been there yet, I am slackin.

I thought I saw a grudge night race at Medford with a stick class, manual shifter only. I would be down for that if it wasn't big money, don't think my car will be very competitive at anything but putting a big *** grin on my face!.

Last edited:
I plan of doing some test and tune there this spring if the stars align, been a rough four years lol. I built an engine for a guy that ran the tree there several years ago but still haven't been there yet, I am slackin.
Are you talking about renting the track, tim was on the phone with Woodburn last week, that would be fun. It's $1000.00, 10 cars is $100 each and anything over is $100.00

Are you talking about renting the track, tim was on the phone with Woodburn last week, that would be fun. It's $1000.00, 10 cars is $100 each and anything over is $100.00
No, riverdale has a test and tune pretty often and I figure I could get some eighth mile passes in to get the car sorted (and learn how to drive my car lol) when they open. If we could get enough guys together we could rent a track and do our own race day, that would be a blast, I would be all about it.

No, riverdale has a test and tune pretty often and I figure I could get some eighth mile passes in to get the car sorted (and learn how to drive my car lol) when they open. If we could get enough guys together we could rent a track and do our own race day, that would be a blast, I would be all about it.
Sounds good to me, id rather get acquainted with my car on an 1/8th too.

I can't wait to get acquainted with my car in the first 60'! I'm expecting a big wheelie and hoping for no broken parts so I can finish the trip! lol
I'm hoping the track isn't my first acquaintance with my car lol.

They do time only/test and tune nearly every weekend between rounds. It's always a good time with good people. Very family friendly. The staff is full of car guys like us. They love to see the cars pour in regardless the make. It's pretty cool.

Anyone who decides to come up to Yakima to race at the Mopar drags in July is also welcome to come over to my house afterwards for a BBQ.
My wife said as long as some wives are involved she got really excited and already started planning lol.
That sounds awesome! My wife has a bunch of family over there.

I can't wait to get acquainted with my car in the first 60'! I'm expecting a big wheelie and hoping for no broken parts so I can finish the trip!
I was worried about the same with mine. Fortunately I had my shock settings far enough out of whack that it didn't happen lol. I have some new shocks on the way to try again next year. I'm certain I could tighten up the rebound a bunch more but I kinda think the rears were topping out. 6.69 with a 1.48 60' so far with both front tires on the ground. It may get interesting when things stick lol

I was worried about the same with mine. Fortunately I had my shock settings far enough out of whack that it didn't happen lol. I have some new shocks on the way to try again next year. I'm certain I could tighten up the rebound a bunch more but I kinda think the rears were topping out. 6.69 with a 1.48 60' so far with both front tires on the ground. It may get interesting when things stick lol
Every chance I get, I take my car out and get after it a little to get a feel for how the suspension is working (or not). I can't wait for the ground to be dry enough to do some launching. In fact, I am going for a drive right now! lol

Last edited:
-
Back