Check This Out

-
WTH! That is wild. How in the world can that happen? It's a freaking computer program. I was using the year of my car. The year I was born. Even just making up numbers trying to stump this thing and she got it right every time.

WTH! That is wild. How in the world can that happen? It's a freaking computer program. I was using the year of my car. The year I was born. Even just making up numbers trying to stump this thing and she got it right every time.

"Artificial intelligence" might wipe us all out someday, as some predict!!!

I can believe that. Technology is already doing so much for now. Why not go on ahead and do the thinking for us too.

Well, I've had my coffee now and figured it out. Pretty simple but it had me going for a while. lol

I hate regift "no it all".:toothy10::toothy10: I can't win.

I thought it was wrong at one time. But, I discovered that I couldn't subtract. duh...

no matter what number you pick it will be a multiple of 9. 9, 18,27,36,45,54,63..... look all those #s are the same gift.

no matter what number you pick it will be a multiple of 9. 9, 18,27,36,45,54,63..... look all those #s are the same gift.

Yep. Good job. I was just going to let everyone figure it out on their own, the reason I didn't post it. Just a good Sunday morning brain teaser to get everyone thinking. lol

Now be nice. I thought it was fun. Gets you awake and thinking in the morning.
I was including myself!I probably should have smiley'd it so you knew I was yankin-#-o#-o#-o(I try to avoid LOL,to me it still means lots of luck!)Still friends?

I was including myself!I probably should have smiley'd it so you knew I was yankin-#-o#-o#-o(I try to avoid LOL,to me it still means lots of luck!)Still friends?

No problem. The thing had me going for a while till I woke up and thought about it then a light bulb went on.

I thought LOL was "laugh out loud"?

-
Back