Checked out another Mopar yard.A,B,C,E and F's.

-
Awesome! - thanks for posting.

I'm sure there will be a million parts requests, so I'll be the first:-D

Any chance you're going back? I could really use that 68 cuda grille, as well as a good set of headlight bezels - that one on the driver's seat is a good start8)

Seriously, if you are interested in going back to get some easy stuff, I have cash in hand to make it worth your while. That grille would take you 10 minutes to remove!!

Thanks!
Dan

Awesome! - thanks for posting.

I'm sure there will be a million parts requests, so I'll be the first:-D

Any chance you're going back? I could really use that 68 cuda grille, as well as a good set of headlight bezels - that one on the driver's seat is a good start8)

Seriously, if you are interested in going back to get some easy stuff, I have cash in hand to make it worth your while. That grille would take you 10 minutes to remove!!

Thanks!
Dan

i bought the headlight bezels.

I will be going back.

PM me with any requests, and i will get prices.

Glad to see all of these old cars still in hidding. Lets just hope they dont do what they did in kansas and crush them all, I have never seen this red fastback on the first page of this, its interesting.

alot of savable cars there.... alotttt.

are those rt window louvers for sale and wonder price.

I wonder what their prices are on some sure grip centers? Surely they have some laying in there some where!?

One word........"DAAMMMNNN"!!!!!! Too much cool stuff. Better than the okeefenokee swamp! Or walt disney!

am i the only one that felt like crying seeing all those cars?=(
I would love that 340 Duster grille ,he probably wants a pretty penny for that.let me know =)

Wow, awesome! Not only do you have hot chicks in the south, tasty beverages from the forests, and plenty of racetracks and dragstrips....you have access to some awesome iron down there. I envy you.

Interested in the 77 Aspen R/T window louvers, wheel well flares, and spoiler. I'm restoring a 77 Aspen R/T, PO installed 78-80 horizontal louvers. LMK a price and shape.

Thanks,
Bill

Wow, awesome! Not only do you have hot chicks in the south, tasty beverages from the forests, and plenty of racetracks and dragstrips....you have access to some awesome iron down there. I envy you.

Yes, but this place won't be around forever as the owner informed us his kids will scrap it all when he's gone.

Guys, please if you send me PM's about parts, I need you to be specific on the vehicle, color, and year you need prices from.

I also need you to give your top dollar cut off price as this guy likes to haggle and he knows what he has so I need to know so I have wiggle room.

he is reasonable but is NOT giving the stuff away either.

Got a simple one for you... How about that black steering wheel adapter that's on that Aspen? say $30.00? If he looks at you all weird and doesn't know what it is... $5.00 :)

Last time I will say this.
If you don't PM me your questions I will not help you as it is much easier to keep track of who wants what if I have everything in my PM box., and don't forget your top cut off price so I can haggle with him.

-
Back