Cheer up, Kid.

-

partsmonsta

Massively Over Powered And Respected
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Columbia, SC - A fifteen-year old boy was at the center of the Richland County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.
The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the South Carolina Gamecocks, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

kid-16.jpg

Columbia, SC - A fifteen-year old boy was at the center of the Richland County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.
The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the South Carolina Gamecocks, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

View attachment 1715786663

caught me by surprise !!

im just gonna say what we are all thinking...if the dad beats the kid, and the mom beats the kid, and the aunt beats the kid, and the grandparents beat the kid, chances are...hes one of those kids that need to get beaten

im just gonna say what we are all thinking...if the dad beats the kid, and the mom beats the kid, and the aunt beats the kid, and the grandparents beat the kid, chances are...hes one of those kids that need to get beaten
You might wanna read the last paragraph again and then delete your statement. JS. :realcrazy:

Well there’s a slap up side of head. You know don’t be so stupid. And then there’s punching the kid stupid putting him in hospital. Hard call on judge’s part. Wouldn’t want that job for any money

Wow. This thread reminds me of a test I was once given.
First line in bold
READ EVERYTHING BEFORE WRITING OR DOING ANYTHING.
So I did. I watched some of the smartest people in the class. Standing singing the national anthem., doing jumping jacks, it was funny as he'll.
I just went and read the last line first. Which read.
NOW that you read everything, just sign your name and turn in your paper.
Lesson ,it pays to read everything before reacting.

Wow. This thread reminds me of a test I was once given.
First line in bold
READ EVERYTHING BEFORE WRITING OR DOING ANYTHING.
So I did. I watched some of the smartest people in the class. Standing singing the national anthem., doing jumping jacks, it was funny as he'll.
I just went and read the last line first. Which read.
NOW that you read everything, just sign your name and turn in your paper.
Lesson ,it pays to read everything before reacting.
Lmao jokes on me LOL. Didn’t know what the game cocks were thought maybe a boys club or safe house. Doesn’t change my opinions but fell for that hook in a sinker LOL.

View attachment 1715786663
Reeled me in like a fish!

Haha I don't know what's funnier, the joke or all the dumb *** serious responses.

-
Back