chemical intercooling what do you use

-

03ramit1

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a water/meth kit for my car, but I wanted some input form everyone here. What kits do you have what do you like/dislike about it ect. Thanks for the input.

I'm looking to buy a water/meth kit for my car, but I wanted some input form everyone here. What kits do you have what do you like/dislike about it ect. Thanks for the input.

I have the supercharger store one.. Its a few years old.. Mine doesnt have a pressure regulated output like some do.. Mine comes on a 4lb
and sprays.. Seems to work fine anyways..

good to know. i was looking at the snow performance one, but i figured there are others out there and want to see what everyone is using.

good to know. i was looking at the snow performance one, but i figured there are others out there and want to see what everyone is using.

I have been using a Snowperformance Boost Cooler on my 360 Magnum with a Vortech V-1, S-trim for a couple of years, now.... no problems EXCEPT the methanol I use is 100% and it ate the o-ring in the bottom of the reservoir and I had to buy a repair kit to replace it.

The repair kit was about $27.00.

I lost it somewhere in my garage before I could install it.

I called Snowperformance and told them what had happened. They are sending me one, GRATIS, to replace the one I lost!

The fact that I had ordered another Stage I unit ($300.00) for our new turbo /6 car probably didn't hurt....

My ol' Magnum, with its 9:1 compression, stock pistons, and stock head gasket made 445 RWHP at 10 pounds of boost, has never seen audible detonation, that I can tell. It still has cylinder pressure integrity.

Hope I can say the same for the/6 with 20 pounds of boost, when we get it running.

Two thumbs way up for the Boost Cooler!:cheers:

thanks for the good words. that makes me feel better about them i have only herd things bad about them from local people, but they all admitted they never properly set up the system. so i havea feeling that it was all user error and not the kit.

I am buying the AIS Stage 2 Tri Nozzle kit for my TT 410 Dart Project............I have looked at a few of them and I spoke to the owner of AIS for about an hour. He is a really nice guy willing to educate you on the use of his product. Very rare for someone to take the time and explain everything pertaining to your specific needs. A+++

http://www.alcoholinjectionsystems....r-Methanol-Injection-System/product_info.html

-
Back