Chevy guy checking in...

-

Juhosaphat

Reaction score
Never would've thought I'd have a Mopar in the drive way, but couldn't pass up the deal I got on the 72' Duster/Twister I'm bringing home on Wednesday! Going to be a long road ahead of me, but it came with a ton of parts and will be an absolute bullet once it's done! I'm up in Auburn, WA, race Chevy's mostly but obviously am not too partial whenever a good deal comes along! All of my cars will be in my signature once I update my profile, but just wanted to drop in and introduce myself first!
Twister6.jpg

Glad your here. :) Looks like your off to a good start!
And as they say, "it's never too late" :D

Welcome to the Madness !! A few of us own other Brand X vehicles....:lol:

Jumpin Jehosephat, that thing looks badass!! Welcome to here, glad to have you with us!!!

Welcome to the Mo-power world!

Just a little advice, be prepared for the power, it's a lot more than you chevy guys are used to!

Thanks for the welcome so far everybody! I'll have lots of questions, that's for sure! Looking forward to learning a lot though. This thing is way cool and I can't wait to have it home tomorrow!

Welcome aboard
Looks like a good platform

Welcome to the Mo-power world!

Just a little advice, be prepared for the power, it's a lot more than you chevy guys are used to!
Looks like he saw the light a while ago and installed a BBM in that Chevelle of his
:poke:

Welcome aboard

Looks like he saw the light a while ago and installed a BBM in that Chevelle of his
:poke:

LOL Not quite. Just an iron headed 11:1 SBC. Haven't gotten it dialed in completely. First outing it spun at the line for a horrid 1.8x 60' and ran out of fuel at 3/4 track but still managed to coast to a 12.3 @ 103mph.

LOL Not quite. Just an iron headed 11:1 SBC. Haven't gotten it dialed in completely. First outing it spun at the line for a horrid 1.8x 60' and ran out of fuel at 3/4 track but still managed to coast to a 12.3 @ 103mph.
That's better then the first time I got my 408 down the track...I clocked the 1/8 at 74 mph, right as I outran my fuel pump and clocked the 1/4 at 72

Not bad for running out of gas, what was the 1/8 mile time and mph?

Not bad for running out of gas, what was the 1/8 mile time and mph?

That was two+ years ago now. I may still have the slip somewhere around here. Life happened for a year but now it's got a new tank, new 1/2" line, pre-filter, rebuilt the Carter 172 pump, rebuilt the Proform 750 carb, new 1/2" post filter...Should have no more fuel issues. Hopefully!

Welcome from Sweden, glad You found us. There sure are some Chevys I could consider to have in my driveway. A ZL1 car is one of them.

-
Back