chicago a-body group south side ?

-

demonmike70

Reaction score
hey a bunch of members on north/west side have great idea for get togathers,but that about one hour drive for us south side city guys. i was thinking south side meets on monday nights at 115 s harlem ave with the worth car cruisers club.

Hi Mike,

I'd be up for it. Naperville here, but not too bad of a drive. When I was a kid we used to hit a place called "Duke's"...was right next to a drive-in off Harlem avenue. Not sure if it is still down there?

Pat

Hi Mike,

I'd be up for it. Naperville here, but not too bad of a drive. When I was a kid we used to hit a place called "Duke's"...was right next to a drive-in off Harlem avenue. Not sure if it is still down there?

Pat
drive in is gone,dukes is still there,cruise nights on sat. nights

drive in is gone,dukes is still there,cruise nights on sat. nights

I may need to make a Duke's trip this year. Been 30 some odd years since I last cruised there. Ouuta bring back some good memories (even if I was rolling in my old Nova :D)

I still try to go to Dukes 3 or 4 times in the summer. Always brings back alot of memories from the 80s.

I also go to Downers Grove, Lemont, Plainfield, and every now and then, Lockport cruise nights. I usualy stop by, walk the cars and leave. I dont stay and sit in chairs. I like to drive my car. Alot of the time my car will be on a side road or parking lot so I can get out.

I also go to Downers Grove, Lemont, Plainfield, and every now and then, Lockport cruise nights. I usualy stop by, walk the cars and leave. I dont stay and sit in chairs. I like to drive my car. Alot of the time my car will be on a side road or parking lot so I can get out.

Yep, I love the Downers Grove cruise nights...always a nice turnout. Gonna check out Planfield this summer.

Pat

Is there any way to set up a P.M. list on this site? Someone could send out notice of days, times and location to show up.

Is there any way to set up a P.M. list on this site? Someone could send out notice of days, times and location to show up.
I noticed your avitar pic. We should also get a bunch of people together and meet at a test and tune at Rt. 66 and run our cars.

I'm not to far from Rt 66. What is the rules/regulations for running our street cars. I ran mine for the first time last year at Union Grove and ran a 13.64 at 103mph. Slept at the light bad 60ft time and miss shifted. But it was my first time out with the car.

64,65,66,barracuda parts for sale near madison wisc. if any of u guys might need-em
we try to get down to union grove 3 times a year shootn for 1nce a month if we can get it together

i am working on that,my plan is to do it on monday nights when the club that i am member of have there cruise night.it's at worth golf course ,they have clean bath room open to us,a bar,and restaunt . you can also bring you own food & drink.just please no drunkness .

I'm not to far from Rt 66. What is the rules/regulations for running our street cars. I ran mine for the first time last year at Union Grove and ran a 13.64 at 103mph. Slept at the light bad 60ft time and miss shifted. But it was my first time out with the car.

Just need to pass tech inspection and have the appropriate safety gear for a given ET capable car. My daughters and I hope to have our Duster ready for a few test & tunes this hear...hopefully!

Pat

Just fired mine back up again. Had to go back into the motor and correct a few things. So I should be ready for this up coming cruising/car show season. May not have the time off from work but the Dart should be ready. Hoping to a make a few quarter mile passes this season also.

-
Back