Chicago Area : wanted qualified person for electrical work

-

hotrodhoodlum

X Nostalgia Drag Racer
Reaction score
I dont know if this is out of line on in this forum but I have exhausted all my options Im in the Chicago area and in need of a person that is able to install a Painless 12 circuit wiring kit in my 1966 Barracuda Race Car or maybe you know someone that can do it .The car has no interior and is bare . I would do it my self but with 3 back surgerys I dont think its a good idea . I will pay Cash for services

Attachments

• 76450003.jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 131
  • 20131002_172204.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 113
Thanks, it will be a few weeks before I start but what the hell I'll give it a shot

QUOTE=EL5DEMON340;1970175765]Let us know how she turns out[/QUOTE]

I have back trouble too. I find a couple blankets on the floor and a pillow for neck support helps. A forehead light is good too. I work a few wires at a time, test and rest. I use a 13.8V bench supply with a current limit, instead of a battery for tests. Having all tools and terminals handy, saves getting in and out, the hardest part for me.

Thanks for the tips I like the forehead light idea
I have back trouble too. I find a couple blankets on the floor and a pillow for neck support helps. A forehead light is good too. I work a few wires at a time, test and rest. I use a 13.8V bench supply with a current limit, instead of a battery for tests. Having all tools and terminals handy, saves getting in and out, the hardest part for me.

Being comfortable helps a lot, as does good lighting. I always put flat cardboard on concrete floors before laying down to work. It also helps if working on your knees.

-
Back