Chicago LarryRoesch CMC Winter Swap Meet

-

Daves69

Reaction score
CMC Winter Swap Meet
February 8 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
LarryRoesch Chrysler Dodge Jeep, 200 W. Grand Ave., Elmhurst, IL 50126 United States

The Winter Swap Meet will be held Sunday, February 8th at Larry Roesh Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Elmhurst from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Entry fee is $5 – free with CMC membership card.

You should have put it as "Chicago Swap Meet" since nobody outside of Chicago knows what CMC means to get more attendance and also put it in WI and IL craigslist. JMO

You should have put it as "Chicago Swap Meet" since nobody outside of Chicago knows what CMC means to get more attendance and also put it in WI and IL craigslist. JMO

:eek:ops:

Done!:prayer::prayer:

I'm just a member by the way.O:)

5 or 6 of us coming from North East Iowa. Great swap meet. Not big but I always find something I need and it has a lot of energy. You can feel it when you walk in the door. It's fun! tmm

5 or 6 of us coming from North East Iowa. Great swap meet. Not big but I always find something I need and it has a lot of energy. You can feel it when you walk in the door. It's fun! tmm

I'll try to make it to meet up with the Tool Man and others.

Also Race Expo/Swap 2/14-15
Pheasant Run St. Charles

If anyone interested.

I had someone tell me the Roesch swap has been postponed. I'll look into it and post my findings.

We are having to cancel the CMC Swap scheduled for this Sunday Feb 8th. Due to excess amounts of snow at the Larry Roesch dealership they have asked that we postpone the swap. We are looking at options to have the swap at the dealership at a future date. We will update when we have more information.

Once again.Chicagoland Mopar We are having to cancel the CMC Swap scheduled for this Sunday Feb 8th. Due to excess amounts of snow at the Larry Roesch dealership they have asked that we postpone the swap. We are looking at option To Chicagoland Mopar

BCC

Feb 5 at 12:52 PM
We are having to cancel the CMC Swap scheduled for this Sunday Feb 8th. Due to excess amounts of snow at the Larry Roesch dealership they have asked that we postpone the swap. We are looking at options to have the swap at the dealership at a future date. We will update when we have more information.

Pat McConnell

CAM Director

-
Back