CHILI BOWL NATIONALS next week

-

winstoninwisc

Taint easy livin free,season ticket ona 1wayride
Reaction score
if your lucky enough to be entered BALLZ TOTHE WALLZ . Can you outdrive the swindells in there chase for #10 Golden Driller trophies . 318 enteries this year allshooting for a shot in the A main on saterday night .checkit out at chilibowl.com . This is the Superbowl of open wheel midget racing . I used to attend this regularly , but due to back issues ,5 insane nights of racing and a full day saterday of nothing but double j starting at noon until 24 of the craziest mo-fo"s that ever got behind the wheel of a 475 HP outlaw midget (set by wheel base ) anything goe"s racing around a 1/4 mile indoor track in Tulsa Olk . I mean you aint seen nothing yet Racing. Only 15,000 tickets are or were available ,and dam are they in for a treat .From circle trackers allover the world , to drag racers ,moto x , modified , its a pretty much run what you brung race,and showyour NUTZ I prefer kooked out racing at its finest.
this year again it will be on at racing boyz.com , and saterday night from the c"s to the double b"s to the A main will be broadcast live on mav/tvn.
don't miss this guyz I know its in all our blood , but these guys will put on 1hell of a Show , to get the coveted GOLDEN DRILLER TROPHY . Hope you all get to see this ,and if you ever see it live you will be hooked .Like I said the adrenalin is in all our blood ,so I cant wait to see it ,and read your responses on Sunday as the Packers whip the Cowboys in the frozen tundra of Lambue field here in Wisconsin, its a balmy 4 degree"s here today , with a -20 wind chill and plenty of wind to go around . wish I could be in Tulsa next week, If for nothing else just to see the Mains on Saterday and the 50 lap flip fest A main or the popcorn day wrapps up , 1 year we counted over 50 of the wildest slidejobs that went wrong and cars 20 feet in the air as we got lucky and my wife got a cut under her eye, as a piece of debrie hit her as a few cars danced down the front stretch. lucky her and the drivers were all unharmed ,just hurt pride as they have to wait another year to go by to get another chance at the GOLDEN DRILLER TROPHY. GL all hope you get to see it next saterday on mav/tv , or better yet have tickets for the week . I am going to pick a Swindell upset and go for a Badger midget and usac champion Jerry Kunze Jr. victory . Kyle Larson gave the Swindells all they could handle last year . NEXT TIME AROUND

-
Back