Chillin in Atlanta

-

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Well I finally made my flight and I arrived in ATL around 12:30. Next flight is at 7:45 p.m. but I don't know where we are headed first. Obviously to Iraq eventually but it won't be a non-stop flight. See ya'll on the flip side. Peace.

Indeed. We'll be praying for you. Keep the sunny side up.

Thanks guys. I was given the choice to stay in the states or go back to Iraq. Obviously I chose to go back, it shouldn't be that much longer and we could use the extra deployment money for bills so we can hopefully move in the spring. Plus I would like to get a few things for the SS/T while I am over there.

Well guys I just made it to Leipzig Germany. Will be leaving here sometime today just don't know when. It was a 7 hour and 49 minute flight and I slept most of it. Will keep you all updated as things happen here.

Well guys I just made it to Leipzig Germany. Will be leaving here sometime today just don't know when. It was a 7 hour and 49 minute flight and I slept most of it. Will keep you all updated as things happen here.

WOW!
That was a pretty quick puddle jump!
Thanks for your service and Godspeed to you!
Good Luck man, we're with you here. Keep us posted.
John.:coffee2:

Made into Ali Al Salem Kuwait around 3 p.m. yalls time midnight here. Flying out to Baghdad around 7:30 a.m. my time midnightish to you. Talk to you guys later.

Glad you made it safe. STAY that way. God bless you.

Now if I had a penny for ever mile you logged,my darts would all be finished!!!
Stay safe.
TXDart

Hey guys made it safely back to Baghdad about 11:30 a.m. my time 4:30 a.m. your time east coast.

-
Back