Christine.... 1958 Plymouth Fury

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
Just watched this again the other night. MMG
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irtUQPQH57k"]‪Oricalc Crisis Division - Christine Plymouth Fury 1958‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• Christine.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 347
The parts I like best is every time the car killed it healed it self.

My Duster does just the opposite. Every time it breaks it just keeps breaking and costing me more money!!

I love the Movie and have always wanted a 57-59 Fury.I would trade my 71 Road Runner for one....

That would save us all a load of dough if our cars would do that:)

Do you know how many times I have gone in the garage, stood in front of the buggy, and said, "show me" ? .... lol.. just like he does to Christine.. So far the Dart just sits there and stares at me like im retarded LOL .. then I go back to sanding :???:

Great movie. I really liked the one scene when he first see's Christine and they go take a look. We all know that feeling when we first get our project, love at first sight.

Do you know how many times I have gone in the garage, stood in front of the buggy, and said, "show me" ? .... lol.. just like he does to Christine.. So far the Dart just sits there and stares at me like im retarded LOL .. then I go back to sanding :???:
x2 lol

I can't watch any movie with cruelty to Mopars, however I just watched this clip. This Plymouth is a '58. Full sized twin headlights are very rare in '57s. But '57s had taillights almost the full height of the fin; '58s had small round taillights at the bottom of the fin, just like the one's in this video.

-
Back