Christine

-
Cool, there is a B-body back behind the old fella when he asks him how much. I never noticed it before.

Cool, sadly i dont get AMC!!! So ill get the DVD from the library or where ever along with Amer. Graffiti 2.

Yup, my favorite movie, watching it with my daughter, she likes it and she is almost 5, gotta love that!!!

Yea, first time watching it with the story notes, took them 2 yrs to get 24 of them for the movie,an only two of them didn't get destroyed!!

Yup, and if you google "Christine movie car" you can see pictures of the remains in the junkyard after the movie was done.

And another thing that makes me sick....my dad could have bought one of the 2 originals at the Iola car show in the 1980's for $15,000!!! I think that same car is the one you see now, think recently it sold for a million bucks......:banghead:

has some great quotes in that movie..

Will Darnell: Ya know Pepper, ya can't polish a turd.

Rudolph Junkins: The kid's dead Arnie, they had to scrape his legs up with a shovel.
Arnie Cunningham: Well, isn't that what you're supposed to do with ****? Scrape it up with a little shovel?

George LeBay: My asshole brother bought her back in September '57. That's when you got your new model year, in September. Brand-new, she was. She had the smell of a brand-new car. That's just about the finest smell in the world, 'cept maybe for pussy.

Will Darnell: 'Kiddo, you sold him that piece of ****, you oughta be fuckin' ashamed of yourself.
Dennis Guilder: I didn't sell it to him. I tried to talk him out of it.
Will Darnell: You shoulda' tried harder

Will Darnell: [to Dennis] I knew a guy had a car like that once. Fuckin' bastard killed himself in it. Son of a ***** was so mean, you could've poured boiling water down his throat and he would've pissed ice cubes!

Will Darnell: Okay. That's the last time you run that mechanical asshole in here without an exhaust hose... I catch you doing it one time, and you're out, you understand? HUH?

Great movie except for one thing... The jocks are portrayed as hard working nice guys and the greasers as bullying jerks. I was a greaser growing up and we always stood up to the jocks who were always bullying kids like Arnie and we were the hard working guys and the jocks were spoiled princesses. ;)

-
Back