Christmas in July from Phoenix Specialty Coatings

-

j-miller

Demonized by Dodge
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
At least for me anyway. As some of you know from over on the For Trucks Only site I have this big Dodge 800 truck I been fooling with for a while,and I decided last November to send all my pot metal emblems for the truck down to Leanna at PSC to do her magic once again for me. Well they came back to me today and they all look so dang good. These emblems were not super nice as there was pitting going on,some worst than others. Leanna put allot of very hard work and time into using metal filler and making sure they turned out great. I am always speechless everytime I get my things back from her. Her slogan says "Were your parts are reborn" and she definetly proves it!

I have some pics of before and during the work process Leanna sent me but the file size is too big to upload but here is my pics of when I received them today.

Here's a link to my resto thread over on the fortrucksonly.com site.
http://www.fortrucksonly.com/truckforum/showthread.php?1052-My-1971-Dodge-CN-800-resto

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 304
  • photo 2.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 303
  • photo 3.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 264
  • photo 4.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 276
Nice Job Leanna!!! Those look awesome!!! Rare stuff too, I had 2 NOS sets of those "Dodge" hood letters, didn't know what they fit so on eBay they went, got bid pretty high. I also had one of those big "Dodge Diesel" emblems in NOS, sold for a pretty penny....wonder if you bought any of this on eBay from me? The big Dodge stuff is cool and hard to find :glasses7:

Attachments

• $T2eC16Z,!)UE9s3wDbIuBR3e2DubSw~~60_3.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 281
  • $(KGrHqZ,!rYFG1iISsbLBR3e2EYOrQ~~60_3.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 306
Sorry Keith,didn't buy any of the emblems from you. These all came off the truck I have been working on. That license plate is pretty cool too.

scan0003_detail.jpg

scan0002_detail.jpg

Sorry Keith,didn't buy any of the emblems from you. These all came off the truck I have been working on. That license plate is pretty cool too.

scan0003_detail.jpg

scan0002_detail.jpg

That truck is awesone! Which I could fine one here in Sweden. They imported some surplus material from old NATO warehouses in Belgium years ago. But I think I have my time occupied anyway!

Hey John, just got in for a quick lunch -- yeahhhh at four o'clock [what a week LOL] -- and saw your thread. I'm VERY happy to read that you like the results!!! They were without a doubt some of my more challenging pot metal work to date and they really came a long way. It looks like that Flag Red is a pretty decent match for the truck too. I always enjoy working with you and appreciate having you as a loyal PSC customer. I hope you and your CH800 enjoy many many years together! :-D That is one sweet old truck and I'm honored to have a hand in it.

Excellent web sight I will be using phoenix in the near future thanks for the sight

Thanks hotrod!! I'll be around whenever you're ready to get started or to help answer any preliminary questions you might have. I appreciate the compliment. :-D

Those emblems look amazing John.....Really Nice work Leanna!!

What a beast that truck will be when done :thumbup: 8-)

It is so nice to have Leanna available make our stuff new again! Actually, when things come back from Leanna, they are better than new!! With all of the companies out there that are needed to rebuild our cars, I can't think of a single business I would trust more than PSC!!

Her motto should be "exceeding expectations for X years!! She's set the bar way high for others to follow for sure!!

My Christmas in July item from Leanna, Nellas dash frame.....simply awesome work!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 181
Oooooh Geof, that's looking GREAT!!! I can't wait to see it finally assembled with your beautifully restored gauges and back in the car. I know -- neither can you :-D! Thanks for the wonderful comments my friend ... < hug >

-
Back