Christmas lists

-

straightlinespeed

Sometimes I pretend to be normal
Reaction score
So how come year round I can think of 1001 things to tell my wife and others what I want for Christmas. My wife is now asking me for a list and I cant think of a damn thing. I dont want her buying me car parts or something technical, so it has to be simple things that she can go to the store and buy. Do any of you go thru this same thing?

napa, az, pepboys much better than sweaters and ties

Same thing here. My wife doesn't know the technical car parts or tools, and I really don't need anything. My birthday I told everyone not to buy me anything.

napa, az, pepboys much better than sweaters and ties

I do need hoodies, but no sweaters or ties.. LOL She doesnt like to buy gift cards, because "thats impersonable". I told her to give me the cash and I'll go buy myself stuff and she can come with.

ask her for a few victorias secret gift cards

I did last year but nothing there fit me right...:blob:

Same thing here. My wife doesn't know the technical car parts or tools, and I really don't need anything. My birthday I told everyone not to buy me anything.

We choose that option last year (to not buy for each other). It was a boring Christmas so this year we want to get gifts for each other. I already have her stuff picked out. Every night she hounds me for a list, so I started making one up.. Needless to say its a list with pictures, pricing of what not to exceed and where to buy it.. Most of which are tools.

I just smile my best evil grin and say "same thing I wanted last year honey - and yesterday and.." :twisted: - of course she gets "mad" at me because she is trying to be serious - but I do get what I want... :blob: :cheers:

I can send her my list with part numbers and where to order. Works with my wife anyway!

When looking for others, I think-what would they never ever buy for themselves. Tell her something that your would like but would never buy for yourself. Problem solved. This year I drew my DIL's name. Looking for autographed Harper Lee paraphaphanilia, her favorite author of all time they she would never think of for herself.
DR:coffee2:

I hate paying todays prices for good shaving products so if I don't buy them and some one buys them for me.....

-
Back