Christmas toys you'll never see again

-
got this for Christmas one year. it was the coolest ever. so cool it was stolen two days after Christmas. I remember waking up on Christmas eve and went to get a glass of water. I heard cussing and looked out from behind the curtain and it was my dad out on the patio having a hard time assembling the bike cussing it up and down, haha.

i loved shopping the sears wishbook every year.

when i was three i asked my dad to take the training wheels off my bike and he gave me a funny look and got into his car and took off to work. by the time he got home from work i had removed the training wheels and taught myself how to ride. i hadnt quite fiqured out how to adjust the chain yet. boy i bet i must have put that chain back on a thousand times.

bike-with-a-frame-like-a-drag-racer-1969-750x1008.jpg

I still have the scars on right knuckles from scrapping the concrete while winding it up!!!!

Man this thread has brought back some great memories!!!

How about the Sears Catalog that came in the mailbox with it’s brown wrapper and you couldn’t wait to get inside and and start circling all the things you wanted for Christmas!!!

I used to take these things underway on subs to mess with people. After I ran out of disks I found out they would shoot pennies and leave a welt!

5351B03E-4742-4C53-A7ED-DF7F2268F9A4.jpeg

-
Back