Christmass backing

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Well theirs goes my waist line again lol,Cindy plans on doing some Christmas backing next week,the girl cant cook but sure can back,my gut every year tellssss the story.Anyones else wifeeesss backing.She is making peanut butter balls,magic cookies squares, banana bread, o Henry bars,tarts.my fave short bread cookies and chocolate cookies.yum city.

You're a lucky guy, those cookies sound really good. No one to bake me cookies so I'm making a batch of snickerdoodles tonite, just a simple American cookie, like a sugar cookie with cinnamon.

I'm with you Snake, the waistline grows this time of year. Hell we can always lose it next year! Or try anyway....

Don't have a wife, but I bake all the time! making a fresh batch of chewy chocolate cookies here in a little bit when the butter softens.

I hosted Thanksgiving dinner at my house, baked the turkey, made the gravy, potatoes and stuffing, baked a Marie Callenders apple pie. Fat and happy here. Had the exwife, her husband and her parents, my daughters and their families.

My dad has been a baker/chef for 60 yrs and every year he has given out his shortbread cookies,gingerbread houses,trains,sleighs,christmas puddings and christmas cake.At 78 yrs old he,s finally slowing down,but still makes care packages for family,espeacially my daughter Haelee.Grandads cookies are her faves.=P~

Well theirs goes my waist line again lol,Cindy plans on doing some Christmas backing next week,the girl cant cook but sure can back,my gut every year tellssss the story.Anyones else wifeeesss backing.She is making peanut butter balls,magic cookies squares, banana bread, o Henry bars,tarts.my fave short bread cookies and chocolate cookies.yum city.

Snake she is sure the package LOOKS, COOKS, --------,----------,and ---------- .
You lucky guy.

Kenny

Snake she is sure the package LOOKS, COOKS, --------,----------,and ---------- .
You luck guy.

Kenny

ya I know she is the best,when i was 17 I prayed to god for a girl like her a year later we meet.She is also a great mom.

-
Back