Chrome anyone?

-

easyrider

65 droptop
Reaction score
OK, so where is the best place for having parts chrome plated? I'm looking for good quality, good price and good service. I'm so tired of people telling me something and not delivering on time or quality. Any ideas?
Tom

Ive used Browns in paduka Kentucky for motorcycle parts, it was triple chrome show quality, I would imagine they do anything, there times are longer in the winter.

Are you looking to have plastic, steel, wheels, aluminum or die cast done? Usually with good quality chrome plating it takes quite a bit of time because if they are good they are usually backed up with work. Also with chrome you usually get what you pay for in the end at least that is what i have found to be true.

Most of the trim on my dart was done in Nashville tn thinking it was advanced plating

Did a good job for the most part. Had to send the hood trim back to get redone, they did it and sent back quickly.

Cost, they are not cheap

As already stated, you get what you pay for

Have some trim to send out and think it will go to Paul's, have heard a lot of good feedback about them. No clue on cost, but since I have already had some pieces ruined, if it cost more than the other guy wanted (didn't pay him) it will be well worth it.

have to go with Nashville..thats where most of the guys i know go...the work is top notch..but $$$$$$$$$$$$

Most of the trim on my dart was done in Nashville tn thinking it was advanced plating

Did a good job for the most part. Had to send the hood trim back to get redone, they did it and sent back quickly.

Cost, they are not cheap

As already stated, you get what you pay for

Have some trim to send out and think it will go to Paul's, have heard a lot of good feedback about them. No clue on cost, but since I have already had some pieces ruined, if it cost more than the other guy wanted (didn't pay him) it will be well worth it.

X2............ I agree with Wildcat, Paul's Chrome Plating does excellent work,
but as stated, you get what you pay for. It is definately worth sending your very hard to find part's, to someone that has a fine reputation. Good luck with
whomever you choose.

I have used both Superfineshine in Columbus OH (Phillip) And Black Hills Plating and Polishing (Marshall)in Rapid city SD with great results

Thanks guys, I guess I'll pick one and hope for the best. Just don't want anything lost or ruined. This stuff is too hard to find.
Tom

I don't know what kind of size limits they have ( they specialize in bike stuff).
That said, they have about the finest reputation in the industry.

-
Back