Chrome Parts VF Coupe (69 Dart)

-

Chops79

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Just wondering is there companies in the States that manufacture kits were you can buy chrome parts for a 69 Dodge Dart which is the same as the Australian 69 Coupe i.e window locks door chrome etc etc all help would be appreciated

Cheers Chad

Mate, no "kits" per se but plenty of suppliers provide trim bits and pieces that will fit a VF or VG hardtop (it's not a coupe...man I hate it when I hear people calling them "coupes"..lol). Just have a look around on the net. Not sure what you mean by "window locks" but outside door handles, the door lock mechanism itself, internal door handle etc. are all covered. "Door chrome" I'm not sure about either, as there is no chrome on a VF Valiant Hardtop door (nor on a Dodge Dart), aside from the leading edge of the vent window frame (which is chromed die cast piece that no one makes). They have stainless trim along the top edge of the door (some VF Hardtops didnt though).

Try this site for starters, they make lots of A body parts http://www.moparplus.com/ and their prices are very reasonable. Take a look on US ebay as well, not necessarily to buy (prices there can be higher than non-ebay suppliers) but to give you a better idea of what is out there.

If you can be more specific PM me and I can probably tell you where to get it, if it's available.

-
Back