chrome police rims? or maybe rally wheels?

-

SirDan

Reaction score
has anyone ever chromed a set of rally wheels or police rims? I like to try and be "different" and i figure chrome might go well on one of these rims. i was leaning towards chrome police rims with dog dishes. what do you guys think? Im trying to keep the look old school but something you dont see everyday.

yeah i noticed that. they do make chrome paint nowadays tho. i was thinking of that option. I remember someone here used it on their fiberglass bumper and it looked great.

I have seen a set of wheels that were powdercoated with a chrome looking finish. Came out pretty good.
C

Summit sells these chrome rallyes by Wheel Vintiques...

wvi-49-461204_w.jpg

I was considering them for my dart for a while. I like the rallye look, but wanted something different from everyone else.

PM cudachick she is the powder goddess around this place...Can't be too expensive

Thanks for the props Chas!

They aren't rallys, but here's a pair of old Ansen slots coated in one of my chrome powders.

View attachment 113167

There's a Price List on my website to give you an idea of the cost ... for the most part, it depends on the rim size and how clean they are when they get here.

-
Back