Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper_pak

Old School Chrysler Fan
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Contact seller
I need a chrome breather with out the nipple to air cleaner fitting. Slant Six chrome cover. Does anyone know an application that I can use to buy one? Does anyone have a new one to sell? Thanks! Near DFW Texas.
IMG_7496.JPG

The Commando/Charger 273 use them in non-CA emissions; besides my Commando valve cover, I have one for my Offy Slant valve cover. Got them off eBay

The Commando/Charger 273 use them in non-CA emissions; besides my Commando valve cover, I have one for my Offy Slant valve cover. Got them off eBay
Nope. Charger Commando covers had stove pipes for the oil fill/vent caps. In 67 they had a grommet for the pcv but that's as close as it got. Summit should have what you need.

Oppps - didn’t see you’re looking for a different style than the Commando push on breather. Just ran a search on the Bay for 65 Dodge valve cover breather and the style you’re looking for showed up as well as the Commando style.

Nope. Charger Commando covers had stove pipes for the oil fill/vent caps. In 67 they had a grommet for the pcv but that's as close as it got. Summit should have what you need.

Yes Mike - I need to look a bit more closely, especially the picture lol!

I have this new in the box chrome breather that I would sell for $8 + shipping.
It is for a 1" grommet.
It can be used with or without the nipple.

105_5553.JPG

105_5555.JPG

Thank you, but need to stay away from the nipple style, I have no way to connect that to the offset air cleaner. That's is a good deal for someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back