-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookmaker

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I need a chrome wiper switch knob for my 1971 Dart Swinger, with the inner spring intact.

Only a knob from a 1968, 69, 70, or 71 Swinger or 4-door Dart from those years will fit. Knobs for Duster, Demon, Scamp and 72+ Darts with the square speedometer dash will not fit as the shaft size is different.

The spring from the knob on my car is missing and the knob just falls off without it.

Hoping someone has a nice one as this is for a 27K mile survivor.

Thanks much!

can you post up a pic of the knob you need I think I have it and could you maybe make a new retainer spring ? drill and tap it for an allen set screw? or a lil bit of wheatherstrip adhesive so it can still be removed?
I need a chrome wiper switch knob for my 1971 Dart Swinger, with the inner spring intact.

Only a knob from a 1968, 69, 70, or 71 Swinger or 4-door Dart from those years will fit. Knobs for Duster, Demon, Scamp and 72+ Darts with the square speedometer dash will not fit as the shaft size is different.

The spring from the knob on my car is missing and the knob just falls off without it.

Hoping someone has a nice one as this is for a 27K mile survivor.

Thanks much!

can you post up a pic of the knob?

See below. The knob on the left is from my 1971 Swinger. The knob on the right is from my 1974 Duster. Notice how the shaft size is smaller for the 71 Swinger. Also notice that the inside spring piece is missing from the Swinger knob. I need a knob like the one on the left with the spring intact. Thanks.

knob.jpg

I had same problem. Took a male speaker terminal and cut to fit. Worked pretty good as a spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back