Chrysler at Carlisle!

-
Has not been a FABO tent for a couple years that I am aware of. But definitely a bunch of us will be there!

I wish but no, just me and a buddy of mine Johan.
That's cool to though. You will get to take in the whole show more cause your time spent won't revolve around your car. I am not far away and just drive up for a day. That's about as much walking as I care to do anyway. One of these years I hope to get my Duster up there.

Just got the air fare tickets to US for the Carlisle show in July. Any FABO meeting there?
Don't forget about the Car Cruise all Mopars Thursday evening at the Carlisle Expo Center... Free. FREE THURSDAY EVENING KICK-OFF TO CARLISLE
Hosted By Mopar Rebellion at the Carlisle Expo Center
The show may officially begin on Friday but the fun starts on Thursday with the Kick-Off to Carlisle party hosted by Mopar Rebellion. It is held at theCarlisle Expo Center. The expo center is a block west of the fairgrounds and is easily accessible by foot. If driving to the kick-off, you can input 100 K St.,Carlisle, PA 17013 into your GPS.
The Kick-Off features inexpensive food, music, great Mopars and more. It is free for participants and spectators! There’s no judging – just fun with well over 400 cars. Be sure to arrive early before all of the spots are gone. Check out www.MoparRebellion.com for more details on a fun all-Mopar event.

Hard to believe it's only a week away. Weather forecast is looking good at this point. Low 80's (F). Chance of thundershowers Friday AM, normal to get those here every other day or so this time of year. Expecting 60-70% humidity - which may be unbearable to some from arid regions, but not terrible compared to what it can get here. LOL
Unless there is a big weather change I expect to be there all day Saturday. Do some shopping, check out some cars and hopefully meet up with some old and new FABO faces. :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to it. We are ready for our trip. What is the heat index this time of year with that humidity I know here if it's 98 here it feels like 110

I'm looking forward to it. We are ready for our trip. What is the heat index this time of year with that humidity I know here if it's 98 here it feels like 110
Looks like our forecast puts the 'feels like' in the high 80s. Very nice for Carlisle compared to a few times I have been there. :thumbsup:
heatindexchart-650.jpg

If ya shoes ain't stickin to da asphalt like dey did a couple year ago cuz it was so hot, ya doin goooood.....

Man, it was crazy hot that year... leaving footprints in the asphalt crack sealer! The pool was so warm at the campground, you had to get OUT of it to try and cool off. I'll be in C body stock with the ragtop, and my son Jake will be in Plymouth early A with his 65 B'cuda. Staying at Western Village campground.

20161006_142252.jpg

If ya shoes ain't stickin to da asphalt like dey did a couple year ago cuz it was so hot, ya doin goooood.....

Man, it was crazy hot that year... leaving footprints in the asphalt crack sealer! The pool was so warm at the campground, you had to get OUT of it to try and cool off. I'll be in C body stock with the ragtop, and my son Jake will be in Plymouth early A with his 65 B'cuda. Staying at Western Village campground.

View attachment 1715067947
Ya I remember that year & also remember the year I camped out & got flooded

View attachment 1715067947
I remember it well. I bought a 69 Fish grille set.......I got light headed from the great find and the heat.

-
Back