Chrysler by the Bay. Geelong VICTORIA Australia March 2019

-

bruno

Reaction score
Some A Bodies from the show American & Australian.

P3105200.JPG

P3105234.JPG

P3105244.JPG

P3105246.JPG

P3105252.JPG

P3105276.JPG

P3105277.JPG

P3105291.JPG

P3105304.JPG

P3105329.JPG

That first one’s my mates car. Didn’t see you in Albury. 833 cars this year I believe.

I just got back from Albury. Wish I could make other shows over there. I have several friends in Melbourne and Albury is the only show we can all go to together, so that's why I go to it.

I know tim too ,i didnt go to Albury just got the on the road week of geelong show not sorted enough for big drive.
Cool, I’ve been going to Albury with Tim and crew for several years. We all go to Bendigo in June for Midstate Mopars, hopefully your car is in the right place for that journey. Joe

I just got back from Albury. Wish I could make other shows over there. I have several friends in Melbourne and Albury is the only show we can all go to together, so that's why I go to it.
Great effort, it’s my favorite weekend of the year but I only have to travel from Melbourne! I really should go to Geelong since it’s just down the road but I always seem to be sorting something out the week before Albury.

Great pictures of great iron! That turbine bronze Dart looks nice but then any turbine bronze Mopar does.

Cool, I’ve been going to Albury with Tim and crew for several years. We all go to Bendigo in June for Midstate Mopars, hopefully your car is in the right place for that journey. Joe
Yes i will be going to Bendigo i always went before i got the car .We might have to meet and cruise up together.

-
Back