[Found!] Chrysler LD340 intake Edelbrock

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave are you looking for one for Rich too? He was looking for one and it's holding up the completion of his engine. I'm not sure if he located one or not.

Dave are you looking for one for Rich too? He was looking for one and it's holding up the completion of his engine. I'm not sure if he located one or not.

yes he is all set. I need one for my car now.

The intake pictured in someones post above has had some severe carb flange mods done. Just some info for those interested.
I have one in mint condition I kept since the 70's bolted on once and never cut. very clean. But I would not sell it for less .

Seeing several different intakes brought to the shop for engine builds I know what junk is out there. Several are cut for deck height change or modded in some way. and most are junk to builds in question for standard 9.56 deck height.

The LD340 is the only aluminum intake that can installed to look original with paint. and the only dual plane that actually works well and improves performance on the street/strip. Very hard to find and in a high demand to those who know about fittment of throttle linkage and auto trans throttle pressure.

Think I have a stock 340 intake. If you need it I can pack it up and bring it to NYC next week. PM me if anyone still needs one....

Think I have a stock 340 intake. If you need it I can pack it up and bring it to NYC next week. PM me if anyone still needs one....

Thank but i have a lot of sick intakes. I know certain ones work good. I want an aluminum one and the LD is what I need for my build.

I have this one 200 and shp from 28001 nc.postal MO only

pms me if you're interested.
mike bee

Attachments

• P_20160202_121009.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 183
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back