Chrysler show Columbus may 20-22

-

68383GTS

Reaction score
I have been to the Nats every year since 1984.But I have never been to the Chrysler classic show in May in Columbus,OH.How big is the swap meet area?As big as the Nats?How many show cars usally?

Thanks,Jim

I've been to that show a great number of times and it seems it used to be a pretty large show maybe about half the size of the Mopar Nats which makes it still big, but I have also been there when after 30 minutes I had seen everything, must depend on the economy. I am going this year on friday and staying in Heath friday night and hope to see some cruising then go to the show on Saturday morn. It's no longer called the Chrysler Classic so I wonder if it's under new managment? I know the Blankenship family has put a lot of time and work into the Classic Events.

http://www.mo-powernow.com/

I used to go years ago but was always disappointed. Most of the time it rains that weekend. If you have to travel far, ( more than 3 hours) I would think you would be sorry. But I haven't been there for at least 5 years so my opinion shouldn't be counted on to hard. I live 20 minutes from there, but I'm not going.

About 2 hrs for me , I will be there unless its raining. Which is the norm so far this month in Ohio....................
Donnie

-
Back